Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: bephipps
About
User Name: bephipps
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Trading in TC2000 v16
Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2016 9:22:16 PM

Went through the videos. Just what I was looking for. Thanks.

Anorher question: Is there nay way to see Level II and time and sales data in TC2000?

Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2016 3:27:24 PM

Thanks. I really like the TC2000 webinars. In looking over the list, they seem somewhat dated. I am hoping to see more covering the new stuff soon.

Posted: Sunday, September 18, 2016 12:33:13 PM

I have searched through the training videos and have not been able to find anything describing the capabilities and methods of trading from TC2000 through my TC2000 Brokerage Account. I understand the basics but was hoping to find info (either written or video) of the features and capablilties.  Can someone please provide a link to such information?

Topic: Using VolBuzz in Scan
Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:45:41 AM

Is it possible to set up a scan and use VolBuzz above or below certian levels as a condition of that scan?  Also can VolBuzz be accessed in a PCL script?

Topic: Relative Strrength vs SPY
Posted: Monday, October 6, 2014 8:10:53 PM

Can I create a scan condition on the Built-In indicatore "Relative Strength vs. SPY"?  I am interested in scanning for new highs (say 50 days) of this indicator.  

Topic: IBD Relative Strength Line at New High
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 11:01:42 AM

Thanks!

Topic: IBD Relative Strength Line at New High
Posted: Friday, September 26, 2014 10:44:08 AM

I use the following formula to calculate the IBD RS Line for a symbole.

(0.4*((C-C63)/C63)*100)+(0.2*((C-C126)/C126)*100)+(0.2*((C-C189)/C189)*100)+(0.2*((C-C252)/C252)*100)

I am interested in determining if the current value is an a new high for a specific period.  Is there any way to do this?

Topic: Accessing Volatility Stop Values in PCF
Posted: Tuesday, July 1, 2014 9:59:48 AM

Bruce,  Let me start off by saying that I really like TC2000.  But I must say there is a glaring weekness.  That is there is NO WAY to access the existing indicators when writing scripts.  This to me is a basic must have capability. All the serious charting packages I have used has this capability.  I would like you to check with your developers and find out if there are future plans to add this capability. All packages have their pluses and minuses.  TC2000 has many pluses, but this minus may be a deal breaker with me.  Please check and let me know of their future plans.  Thanks.

Topic: Accessing Volatility Stop Values in PCF
Posted: Monday, June 30, 2014 6:20:31 PM

I am interested in developing a indicator that calculates the percend difference between todays close and the value of a volitility stop (10 true range periods,  5 true range multiplier).  Since I don't have access to the Volitility Stop indicator in PCF's how do I do this?

Topic: Indicator Computed from Price Data of Two Symbols
Posted: Thursday, January 9, 2014 7:04:08 PM

I am interested in creating an indicator using the price data from two symbols.  Specifically, I would like to compair the rate of change (ROC) of a stock symbol to that of the SP-500.  Can this be done? If so, how does on access the price data from another symbol?

Calcualte the ROC of the Stock: ROC1

Calculate the ROC of  SP-500: ROC2

New indicator = ROC1/ROC2