Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Humor -- Is Anyone here tired of banging their head against the wall? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
memorableproducts
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:41:03 PM

laphill
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 8:47:48 PM
Frustration can lead to mistakes. Maybe it's time to stand aside.
diceman
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:47:26 PM
Banging ones head against a wall.

Kinda reminds me of someone.

I think you know who I mean.

Thanks
diceman

tobydad
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 9:48:01 PM

That's funny. Thanks MP. Actually I haven't been banging my head against a wall...but it is funny.
driger
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:41:32 PM

how bout a steel cage match.  winner-take-all.
scottnlena
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 10:43:48 PM

how did you do that?
realitycheck
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:27:54 PM
QUOTE (scottnlena)
how did you do that?

How'd he do what ?

realitycheck
Posted : Sunday, June 22, 2008 11:32:41 PM
Here's some humor for ya ... with a lot of truth attached ...

A biker is riding by the zoo, when he sees a little girl leaning
into the lion's cage.

Suddenly, the lion grabs her by the cuff of her jacket and tries
to pull her inside to slaughter her, under the eyes of her screaming parents.

The biker jumps off his bike, runs to the cage and hits the lion
square on the nose with a powerful punch.

Whimpering from the pain the lion jumps back letting go of the
girl, and the biker brings her to her terrified parents, who thank
him endlessly.

A New York Times reporter has watched the whole event.

The reporter addressing the biker says, 'Sir, that was the most
gallant and brave thing I have ever seen a man do in my whole
life.'

The biker replies, 'It was nothing really, the lion was behind
bars. I just saw this little kid in danger and acted.

The reporter says, 'Well, I'll make sure this won't go unnoticed.
I'm a journalist from the New York Times and tomorrow's paper
will have this story on the front page... So, what do you do for a
living and what political affiliation do you have?''

The biker replies, 'I'm a U.S. Marine and a Republican.'

The journalist leaves.

The following morning the biker buys The New York Times to see if it indeed brings news of his actions, and reads, on front page:

' U.S. MARINE ASSAULTS AFRICAN IMMIGRANT AND STEALS HIS LUNCH'

scottnlena
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 12:00:12 AM

HA, HA, HA, HA LMAO !  That's great.

may be a bit off topic.  but only know a few jokes anyway.  Living in the mid west, Iowa actualy, after all this rain and water and wacky weather it reminds me of home .. Oklahoma.

any way for what ever reason we used to make fun of Arkansas and Texas (kinda  the pot calling the kettle black).  But any way 

Why is Oklahoma the windy state? 

Because Texas sucks and Arkansas blows.

What's the difference between an Arkansas tornado and a Texas divorce?

Nuthin'.  either way somebody is gonna loose a trailer.

The local bike path is completely cut off from the flooding.... cant take me scenic ride by the lake now.  Kinda creepy to see some of the huge fields of freshly sprouted corn under water with fish in the fields already.  Local RV campers site at the lake is under water also... the 3 level parking lot where i park whn I launch my kayaks is now a dirve way that ends in water.  Cant really boat anyway... to much crap (think logs and whole trees) floating around.  it's nuts, bust be 30' more water than usual down there.  heres to higher oil prices.. maybee we'll pull our heads out and curb our oil consumption.

Went and checke the prices on corn and soybeans. and shure enough...prices are rising and have been.  That market thing can be pretty efficient some times.
tobydad
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 12:13:15 AM

OK, OK, here's one:

Disclaimer: The following story has no market relevance whatsoever...at least none about which we are aware. Any relationship to class or breeding conveyed by the telling of said story are strictly coincidental and not the intent of the purveyor.
Batteries not included. Some assembly required. Operators standing by, VISA/MC accepted.  OK! Enough already! Tell the story!

Two guys from Iowa (just picking on you, Scott, since you were the last to post, you can fill in any state, college, or whoever you want to pick on) go into a bar to celebrate. They are hooping it up and really, really excited about some achievement about which they are very proud. 

Finally, someone asks them what all the hubbub is about. "Are you kidding?" one of them says; "Just look at this!" And he holds up a jigsaw puzzle box. "We knocked this baby out in just under 2 weeks!" The bar patron is puzzled, seeing that it is a child's puzzle. "So what's the big deal with that?" he asks. 

"What? Are you nuts, man!?! Can't you see right on the side it says, '3 to 6 years'?"

memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 2:37:38 AM

A man rushes into his house and yells to his wife, "Martha I've just won the lottery, pack your things!"

Martha replies, "Fantastic! Should I pack for warm or cold weather?"

"I don't care", says the man. "Just as long as you're out of the house by noon."
Apsll
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 3:08:03 AM

MP, you are a riot.

Two twin Italian brothers go to the beach ever day to pick up girls, every morning the first brother wakes up with a nice girl in his bed.

The second brother askes him, "why do you always get the girl we are twins. Why am I always the one waking up alone"?

His brother tells him that maybe he needs to put a cucumber down there to show off his manhood to the ladies, that could be his ticket. "Good idea the second brother says".

The next day only yeilds the same results however and brother two again is alone in the morning. He askes his brother why his earlier advice did not pay off?

The first brother says to the second brother, - "Next time put the cucumber in the front".
memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 3:53:24 AM

(Ok Apsll, let's try to keep it respectable here).

He Said She Said:

-----------------------------------------------------
He said... Since I first laid eyes on you, I've wanted to
make love to you in the worst way.
She said...Well, you succeeded.
----------------------------------------------------
He said... "Shall we try a different position tonight?"
She said..."That's a good idea.... you stand by the ironing
board while I sit on the sofa and fart. "
-----------------------------------------------------

Apsll
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 3:57:28 AM

Apologies MP this is your thread and I am glad that you started it we all needed some good laughs, and you could not have started this thread at a better time. Kudos to you my friend..

You up for some chess this week?
memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 4:01:09 AM

A woman walked into the kitchen to find her
husband stalking around with a fly swatter

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Hunting Flies" He responded.

"Oh!  Killing any?" She asked.

"Yep, 3 males, 2 Females," he replied.

Intrigued, she asked. "How can you tell them apart?"

He responded, "3 were on a beer can and
2 were on the phone.
memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 4:02:32 AM

QUOTE (Apsll)
Apologies MP this is your thread and I am glad that you started it we all needed some good laughs, and you could not have started this thread at a better time. Kudos to you my friend..

You up for some chess this week?

Sure Buddy.  Just gotta finish up with these late night jokes
memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 4:17:09 AM

The Saudi Ambassador to the UN has just finished giving speech
and walks out into the lobby where he meets President Bush.
They shake hands and as they walk the Saudi says, "You know,
I have just one question about what I have seen in America."
President Bush says "Well your Excellency,anything I can do
to help you I will do. The Saudi whispers "My son watches this show 'StarTrek' and in it there are Russians, Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs. He is very upset. He doesn't understand why there are never any Arabs in 'Star Trek.'"

President Bush laughs and leans toward the Saudi, and whispers back: "It's because it takes place in the future..
memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 4:22:26 AM

One day an out of work mime is visiting the zoo and attempts to earn some money as a street performer.

However, as soon as he starts to draw a crowd, the zookeeper grabs him and drags him into his office.

The zookeeper explains to the mime that the zoo's most popular attraction, a gorilla, has died suddenly.

The keeper fears that attendance at the zoo will fall off.

He offers the mime a job to dress up as the gorilla until they can get another one. The mime accepts.

The next morning, before the crowd arrives, the mime puts on the gorilla suit and enters the cage. He discovers that it's a great job. He can sleep all he wants, play and make fun of people and he draws bigger crowds than he ever did as a mime. However, eventually the crowds tire of him and he gets bored just swinging on tires.

He begins to notice that the people are paying more attention to the lion in the cage next to his.

Not wanting to lose the attention of his audience, he climbs to the top of his cage, crawls across a partition, and dangles from the top to the lion's cage. Of course, this makes the lion furious, but the crowd loves it.

At the end of the day the zookeeper comes and gives the mime a raise for being such a good attraction as a gorilla. Well, this goes on for some time. The mime keeps taunting the lion, the crowds grow larger, and his salary keeps going up.

Then one terrible day when he is dangling over the furious lion, he slips and falls. The mime is terrified. The lion gathers itself and prepares to pounce. The mime is so scared that he begins to run round and round the cage with the lion close behind.

Finally, the mime starts screaming and yelling, "Help, Help me!", but the lion is quick and pounces. The mime soon finds himself flat on his back looking up at the angry lion and the lion says, "Shut up you idiot! Do you want to get us both fired?"
memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 4:23:18 AM

Ok, I'm Done. Good Night.

memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 4:33:01 AM

Ok, Just 3 More then I'm done for the night:

1st:
 Two guys were riding in a car, arguing about how to say the name of the city that they were in. One said "Louieville" and the other "Louiseville." They went on arguing and arguing, until they came upon a fast-food restaurant. They go inside and ask the waitress, "Please tell us the name of the place where we are right now really, really, really slowly." The waitress nods that she understood, leans a little towards them and goes, "Burrr-gerrr-Kiiing!" 

2nd:
 At the church's husband's marriage seminar, the Priest asked Luigi, on his upcoming 50th wedding anniversary, to take a few minutes and share some insight into how he managed to stay happily married to the same woman all these years.

Luigi replied to the audience "Well, I'v-a tried to treat-a her well, spend-a the money on her, but-a, da best-a is-a date I took her to Italy for the 20th-a anniversary!

The Priest immediately commented, "Luigi, you are an amazing inspiration to all the husbands here! Please tell the audience what you are planning for your wife for your 50th anniversary..."

Luigi proudly replied, "I'm-a gonna go and-a get her..."

3rd:
 When everybody on earth was dead and waiting to enter Paradise, God appeared and said, "I want the men to make two lines. One line for the men who were true heads of their household, and the other line for themen who were dominated by their women. I want all the women to report to
St. Peter."

Soon, the women were gone, and there were two lines of men.

The line of the men who were dominated by their wives was 100 miles long, and in the line of men who truly were heads of their household, here was only one man.

God said, "You men should be ashamed of yourselves, I created you to be the head of your household! You have been disobedient and have not fulfilled your purpose! Of all of you, only one obeyed. Learn from him."

God turned to the one man, "How did you manage to be the only one in this line?"

The man replied, "My wife told me to stand here."
memorableproducts
Posted : Monday, June 23, 2008 2:52:25 PM

I went to sleep last night and started dreaming of "Mufflers".
Today, I woke up "Exhausted".

The night before, I was dreaming of "Rims"
The next day, I woke up really "Tired"

Please feel free to post more jokes on this thread as long as they are clean.
Ok?

Thanks,
mp
proberts1957
Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 5:14:16 PM

I came into this forum to ask a really important stock question that I have been thinking about for a couple weeks now. I started reading all the jokes and began laughing so hard I have completly forgotten my question.

Oh well, there is always tomorrow!

From way out here in the Great Sonoran Desert sitting atop the big sahuaro cactus on the left.

memorableproducts
Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 8:17:11 PM

What's A Clean Joke?

1)  A Clean Joke Is One That Does Not Reference Body Parts,
Metaphorically or Otherwise.

2) A Clean Joke Is One That Does Not Use Profanity.

Thank You,
mp
bcraig73450
Posted : Tuesday, June 24, 2008 11:02:52 PM
What/s the difference between Heaven and Hell?

The Red River.
...................................................................................................................................
What was thw major effect of the Dust Bowl?

So many Okies migrated to California that it raised the average IQ of both states.
bcraig73450
Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 12:33:13 AM

1 . A vulture boards an airplane, carrying two dead raccoons.
The stewardess looks at him and says, 'I'm sorry, sir,
only one carrion allowed per passenger.'

2. Two fish swim into a concrete wall.
One turns to the other and says"'Dam"!'

3. Two Eskimos sitting in a kayak were chilly, so they lit a fire in the craft.
Unsurprisingly it sank, proving once again that you can't have your kayak and heat it too.

4. Two hydrogen atoms meet. One says, 'I've lost my Electron.'
The other says, 'Are you sure?' The first replies, 'Yes, I'm positive.'

5. Did you hear about the Buddhist who
refused Novocain during a root canal? His goal:
transcend dental medication.

6. A group of chess enthusiasts checked into a hotel and were standing in the lobby discussing their recent tournament victories. After about an hour, the manager came out of the office 
and asked them todisperse. 'But why?', they asked, as they moved off
Because,' he said, ' I can't stand chess-nuts boasting in an open foyer.'

7. A woman has twins and gives them up for adoption.
One of them goes to Spain , they name him 'Juan';
The other goes to a family in Egypt and is named 'Ahmal.
Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his birth mother.
Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she
 also had a picture of Ahmal. Her husband responds,'They're twins and  If 
you've seen Juan, you've seen Ahmal.'

8. A group of friars were behind on their belfry payments, so they opened up a small florist shop toraise funds. Since everyone liked to buy flowers from the men of God, a rival florist across town thoughtthe competition was unfair. He asked the good fathers to close down, but they would not. He went back and begged the friars to close They ignored him. So, the rival florist hired Hugh MacTaggart, the roughest and most vicious thug in town to 'persuade' them to close. Hugh beat up the friars and trashed their store, saying he'd be back if they didn't close up shop. Terrified, they did so, thereby proving that only Hugh can prevent florist friars.

9. Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very little, which made him rather frail and, with his odd diet, hesuffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man this is so bad, it's good) a
super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

10,. And finally, there was the person who sent ten
different puns to friends, with the hope that at least
one of the puns would make them laugh.
No pun in ten did.

mammon
Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:18:31 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Several years ago, I lost my wallet.  With all my credit cards in it.

I never turned them in.

Who ever found them has been spending less on'em than my wife did.

Mammon
scottnlena
Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 2:46:06 PM

QUOTE (bcraig73450)
What/s the difference between Heaven and Hell?

The Red River.
...................................................................................................................................
What was thw major effect of the Dust Bowl?

So many Okies migrated to California that it raised the average IQ of both states.

my roomate years ago used that against a frieds girlfriend.  We hated her... she didn't get it so I explained ... we never saw here again.  but I hear that the state average of Texas IQ went up a tad again shortly there after.
memorableproducts
Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 6:28:48 PM

Really Great Jokes, bcraig!
Thanks!
bcraig73450
Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:43:15 PM
I should add that no good pun goes unpunished.
bcraig73450
Posted : Wednesday, June 25, 2008 11:50:35 PM

Two old fellows were sitting on the porch of the nursing home when one turned to the other and said “George, I think I’m losing my mind.”

His friend said “Why do you say that, Charlie?”

“Well. You know that good looking red headed nurse?”

“Yeah.”

“This morning she came by and I reached out and patted her on the fanny. She turned around, put her hands on her hips, and said “Old man! You’ve had it.” And you’d think I would remember something like that.”

tobydad
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:40:40 AM

A blind man walks into a bar, grabs his dog by its hind legs, and swung him around in a circle. The bartender says, "Hey buddy, what are you doing?" And the blind man says, "Don't mind me, I'm just looking around."

A cowboy walks into a bar and orders a beer. His hat is made of brown wrapping paper, his shirt and his vest are made of waxed paper, and his chaps, pants, even his boots are made of paper, even his spurs are made of tissue paper. They arrest him for rustling.

A cowboy walks into the bar and asks for a whiskey. And suddenly another cowboy rushes in and yells, "Joe, Joe, hurry up, your house is on fire!' And the cowboy runs to the door and then he stops and he thinks: 'Hey — I ain't got no house!" Sits back down, drinks his whiskey, and suddenly another cowboy runs into the bar shouting: "Joe, Joe, hurry up, your father is dying! The cowboy jumps up and runs out and jumps on his horse and suddenly he remembers: "I ain't got no father!" So he walks back to the bar, sits down, finishes his drink and another cowboy bursts in and he yells: "Joe, Joe, hurry up, you won the lottery and there's a million bucks for you at the post office!" The cowboy jumps to his feet, runs out of the bar, jumps on his horse, gallops to the post office, dashes in, and then he says: "Hey! My name ain't Joe! It's Bob."

A Frenchman walks into a bar and he has a parrot on his shoulder. The parrot is wearing a baseball cap. And the bartender says, "Hey, that's neat — where did you get that?" And the parrot says, "France — they've got millions of them there."

A guy comes in with a frog on his head, and the bartender says, "Where did you get that?" And the frog says, "It started out as a little bump on my butt."

A horse walked into a bar, and the bartender said, "How come the long face?"

A man walked into a bar and sat down, ordered a beer and sat and drank it and he heard a voice. "Nice tie." Nobody was there except him and the bartender. "Really cool shirt, too." He thought he must be losing his mind. "I like your hair that way." He said to the bartender, "I keep hearing this voice." "Those are the peanuts, sir. They're complimentary."

A man walked into a bar with a newt on his shoulder. He told the bartender that the newt's name was Tiny. "Why?" asks the bartender. "Because he's my newt, that's why!" replied the man.

A naked guy walks into a bar with a pair of jumper cables wrapped around his neck and orders a Scotch and soda. The bartender says, "O.K., but don't start anything."

A panda walks into a bar, sits down and orders a sandwich. He eats the sandwich, pulls out a gun and shoots the waiter dead. As the panda stands up to go, the bartender shouts, "Hey! Where are you going? You just shot my waiter and you didn't pay for your sandwich." The panda yells back at the bartender, "Hey man, I'm a PANDA. Look it up!" The bartender opens his dictionary to "panda" and reads: "A tree-dwelling marsupial of Asian origin, characterized by distinct black and white coloring. Eats shoots and leaves.

tobydad
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:46:26 AM

A pork chop goes into a bar and orders a drink. The bartender says, "Sorry, you're food, and we don't serve food here."

A rabbi, a priest, and a duck walked into a bar. The bartender looked up and said, "What is this? A joke?"

René Descartes was in a bar. At last call, the bartender asks him if he'd like another. Descartes says, "I think not." And he disappears. (took me a minute on this one)

Three forum members from the "Sorry once again" thread walk into a bar. You'd think the second one would have ducked.

tobydad
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 1:52:25 AM

(Now this is idiotic of me! I actually logged back in just to add these two...they were too funny.)

Two guys were walking their dogs — one had a German Shepherd and the other had a Chihuahua. The man with the Shepherd suggested going into a bar for a drink. The other man says, "They're not going to let dogs into the bar." And the first guy says, "No? Watch this." So he puts on some dark glasses, acts like the German Shepherd is a seeing-eye dog, walks into the bar and orders a drink. And no one says anything. So the second guy takes out some dark glasses, slips them on, and walks his Chihuahua into the bar. The bartender says, "Sorry — we don't allow dogs in here." And the man says, "It's okay — it's my seeing-eye dog." The bartender laughs and says, "This Chihuahua is your seeing-eye dog?" And the guy says, "They gave me a Chihuahua?"

Two ropes go into a bar. The bartender says, "Get out of here. We don't serve ropes in here." The ropes go outside and one says to the other, "I have an idea." He ties himself up, messes up his hair, and goes back in. The bartender says, "Hey. No ropes." The rope says, "I'm not a rope." The bartender says, "You're not a rope?" "Nope. I'm a frayed knot."

bcraig73450
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 2:42:20 PM

A doctor who liked walnut daiquiris always stopped at the neighborhood bar after closing his office and the bartender always had a walnut daiquiri sitting on the bar waiting.

One day the bartender reached for the walnut flavor and found the bottle empty. He thought “The doc wont know the difference” so he used the hickory flavor.

When the doctor sat down and took a sip he said “This isn’t a walnut daiquiri.”

The bartender said “No. That’s a hickory daiquiri, Doc.”

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A man was sitting at the bar when a beautiful read head sat down beside him. He said “May I buy drink?” and she replied in a loud, indignant voice “GO UP TO YOUR ROOM!” and flounced away.

A few minutes later she came back and said “I’m sorry, but that was part of my psychology class assignment. To observe the reactions of every one in the bar.”

He replied “FIFTY DOLLARS!”

bcraig73450
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 3:06:03 PM

Some fractured nursery rhymes.

Little Miss Muffet
Sat on a tuffet
Eating hr curds and whey.
Along came a spider
And sat down beside her
And she swatted him with a rolled up newspaper

Mary had a little lamb.
Very strange genes.

There was an old woman who lived in a shoe.
She had so many children she didn’t know what to do.
She spanked them all soundly and sent them to bed
And said “From now on he uses a condom.”

Jack be nimble, Jack be quick.
Jack jumped over the candlestick.
The flame was high and scorched the hair.
He said “Next time I’ll put on my pants/”

Apsll
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 3:51:34 PM

THE HECKLER

My favorite comedian was in Huston doing one of his shows and in the spirit of some good natured ribbing he had the audience in tears doing his "Bush family" jokes and satire. Right in the middle of one of his skits this drunkin Republican stagers to his feet and he yells out to this comedian. 

"How dare you talk about president push like that. After all he is fighting to protect your 1rst Amendment rights to freedome of speach, now shut the f@@@ up..

-------------------------------------

We finally found out why the Bushes really whent to visit New Orleans.
mammon
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 4:14:45 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Tom Tom, the Pipers son 
Stole a pig and away he run

But he was later apprehended by the Security Police
And prosecuted as an example to all future offenders.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hickory Dickory Dock, three mice ran up the clock.
The clock struck one..........
But the rest escaped with minor injuries

Mammon
bcraig73450
Posted : Thursday, June 26, 2008 9:01:44 PM

This has been fun so far, but let;s not start bashing politicians or political parties. 

I don't criticize yours and you don't criticize mine.

memorableproducts
Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 6:24:31 AM

Great Jokes Tobydad, keep'em comin!
Apsll
Posted : Friday, June 27, 2008 6:58:44 AM

Tobydad, I like this one the best -

"Three forum members from the "Sorry once again" thread walk into a bar. You'd think the second one would have ducked".