Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: driger
About
User Name: driger
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 266
[0.09% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: $GLD its time to shine! time to buy gold
Posted: Saturday, April 3, 2010 7:33:18 PM
oil also in a bullish formation, although underlying technicals don't look particularly strong.

Topic: Apsll I got you girlfriend naked here.
Posted: Saturday, March 6, 2010 5:43:18 PM
traderm30-

do they allow computers in those padded cells now?
Topic: fpetry - an O'Neil picturesque cup&handle
Posted: Saturday, March 6, 2010 5:35:09 PM
wow, with all those requirements, why even bother with cup and handles, and canslim.

go ahead ben, bet the house on it, and lets see what happens. who cares about the right side of the cup being a gap.
Topic: We Need a Wiki
Posted: Saturday, March 6, 2010 1:29:25 AM
Geez, didn't realize this stuff was rocket science.
Topic: $VIX keeps heading lower until $INDU hits 61.8% Fib line retrace @ 11,245 = long $GLD
Posted: Friday, March 5, 2010 2:01:37 AM
Stockcharts adjusts their data to account for dividend distributions. Therefore, historical prices are adjusted downward, following dividend distributions. They feel it gives a truer picture of the stocks performance, and hence historical prices will be lower when comparing to other data sources.
Topic: I need an opinion on WINN
Posted: Monday, January 25, 2010 4:20:02 PM
QUOTE (fpetry)
As of Friday's close I think WINN's pattern or setup is very, very bearish.  Just eyeballing it I see nothing but negatives, and the indicators I use say the same (.  The high volume breakdown with plunging price in late October is most ominous imo.  Right now the 50-day (ema and sma) seems to be acting as strong short term resistance.  If price takes that out then even stronger resistance at the last major gap breakdown around 12 area.  Then a tad above that more major resistance at 200-day.  Of course price may very well spike up to those levels or higher, but if I'm gonna use TA as a filter to play this or put it on a watchlist, then the message is a loud and clear "scratch it and find something better, like about a zillion other stocks:)"

ditto
Topic: Thoughts on Monday trading
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 8:01:04 PM
QUOTE (wwrightjuly4)

driger, 

Follow Diceman's link, serveral explanations amongst that thread.

Short answer is, its a pain.  

1) you have to save the image to your hard disk
2) you have to have(or create) an account to upload to....i.e, picaso, flickr, etc.
3) you upload to your photo account
4) you get the url to the photo from that account
5) you start or reply to a post here and cllck the "insert image " icon above
6) copy your url to the edit box
7) wha' la,  picture.

If you wish to comment on your PIC you use "MSPAINT" on the pic after you save to HD and  before you upload.

Follow Diceman's link, serveral explanations amongst that thread.

thanks, i was hoping there was an easier way since freecharts are a worden product. 
Topic: Thoughts on Monday trading
Posted: Sunday, January 24, 2010 12:19:56 PM
rysa or wwrightjuly4-

how did you insert the image into your post?
Topic: How does printing Money strengthen The Dollar
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2009 10:34:52 PM
i turn the channel and just watch my charts, and read news on the internet. cnbc is more noise than anything else.
Topic: How does printing Money strengthen The Dollar
Posted: Tuesday, December 8, 2009 5:35:17 PM
the dollars moving up?

take a look at the 10 last years of data.

stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$USD&p=M&yr=19&mn=10&dy=0&i=p70198669688&a=184704022&r=913