Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Wrong results with EasytScan.. Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
z_hagay
Posted : Saturday, March 30, 2013 3:11:09 AM

Hello,

This is my second post regarding "wrong results with EasyScan" at the first 15 - 20  min of the day,

and third, if consider my e-mail to your support team.

That was the answer I've got from Bruce:

Last week I had a discussion with management where I indicated that I thought this was the worst bug in the program (that's just my personal opinion). I was assured that the bug was a priority and would be resolved soon. That said, I could not say for sure exactly when it will be fixed.

-Bruce

That were the two answers I've got from Crystal:

"I have confirmed that the issue you are experiencing is a  known bug in the program with personal criteria formulas inside of the easyscan.  Our development team is aware of this and it is being addressed.  Please let me know if you need further assistance."

Crystal White
Supervisor of Sales and Support
Worden Brothers, Inc
www.worden.com

And,

"The case number for your issue is Case 5784.   We do not have an ETA on when this will be corrected from our development team. Please let us know if you need further assistance."

Crystal White
Supervisor of Sales and Support
Worden Brothers, Inc
www.worden.com

A few minutes ago, while reading other posts here, I've seen this problem persists for several

years now!! (I saw posts on the same issue from 2011!!).

I've got to admit, I'm confuse, not to say disappointed and angry.

How much time it takes to fix this worst, huge, fundamental bug???

I really think that such a distinguished company as Worden must show more commitment toward

its loyal customers, and do one of  two:

1. State the date by which this bug will resolve (And not just saying "we do not have an ETA...).

2. Say in clear statement that this bug can not be fixed (If that is really the case). 

I  really think that we, as your customers, deserve a proper and serious response, in order for us to

plan our steps.

Thanks and best regards,

Hagay.

Anek
Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2013 11:30:58 AM

Hagay,

It is the absolute worst I have seen in software development.

At first I said, this software has a lot of bad bugs, and as I was reporting them with colleagues I had some hope they would get fixed, until I noticed others in previous YEARS had done the same, and Worden simply wiped their behinds with the reports and the only action was the issuing of a useless case number.

I think we must start to look for a competitor that treats customers with more dignity.

topoloco1
Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2013 11:40:37 AM

ditto to the above. PLease fix this ASAP

busterram
Posted : Friday, April 5, 2013 9:33:47 AM

Just read this thread. Most software has bugs. Thats the nature of the software development. Some are very critical. Most software companies respond to those critical bugs very fast. This ghost bar / volume is such a serious problem tc2k software has, I am so surprised we still don't have a solution for this problem. I love tc2k & its great features. They have a good software but what I don't love about is utter disregard to fixing critical problems. Imagine entering a trade relying on tc2k data in the 1st hour without realizing the bars are wrong.

I learnt the problem the wrong way and lost money. Hope others realize it fast about the ghost bars / volume / scans in the 1st hour so they don't loose money because of the wrong data.

I am noticing that anytime I bring up comments regarding this problem my post is getting deleted. Wierd.

Thx,

Putt4Dough
Posted : Friday, April 5, 2013 11:23:28 AM

Sounds like a case of "ghost" posts for "ghost" bars.

busterram
Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2013 10:45:54 PM

Hagay,
Good news is Bruce (who is a very helpful person) also feels this is the WORST BUG in the product. Bad news is, he can't do anything just like us. 

What makes me frustrated is when I find out from this post that this has been there since 2011, that makes me question the software quality control that is in place in their company. That makes me little uncomfortable about other possible unreported bugs they have existing in their product. I am amazed that such a huge bug in the product has been existent for such a long time without being addressed. Wonder all those magazines who awarded the best software even know about any of these issues. 

Worst part is, we have no idea when and if it all it will even be fixed. If it has not been fixed for the past 2 yrs, what would make them fix this bug now? May be write to the reviewers who reviewed their software and let them know about the existent of these critical bugs which they overlooked last time they tested. May be that would catch their attention to fixing bugs in the software rather than adding new features to market to new unsuspecting users?

I am a big fan of tc2k and love its features but some of the bugs I am encountering these days starting to make me little uncomfortable with their software. Its like driving a beautiful car with a shaky unreliable break. 

I hope this post does not get deleted as I am seeing my posts regarding these ghost bars issues are getting deleted. 

Thx
z_hagay
Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 7:56:15 AM
It's been almost three weeks now, since I've wrote the post above, and not even one response here from any of Worden's service representative,regarding the time needed to fix the problem. What a shame!
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 8:31:22 AM

Worden Trainer

You are correct that I had not posted such a reply in this topic, but I have posted about this topic in the Why is there an extra bar @ open topic.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
z_hagay
Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:45:52 PM
Hello Bruce,I really appreciate your great work here,But as long as you are not qualified to deal with development issues,We all just haven't got any answer regarding that fundamental bug.I pay money for platinum Subscription to get a real-time dataand scanning. For now, I just don't get what TC2000 undertook to provide!What is the problem to get an answer from a qualified development programmer/engineer? Where all the development personal are hiding?
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, April 17, 2013 12:49:53 PM

Worden Trainer

I indicated the specific progress that has been made so far and that all three issues were being actively worked on. This means there are resources and personal specifically devoted to the issues.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
frankdel
Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2013 9:14:18 PM

Whats the status of this? Seems to me this should have been fixed in a day.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, June 3, 2013 9:22:52 AM

Worden Trainer

The issue where Indicators and Conditions used as WatchList Columns or EasyScan Conditions displayed values from the previous day until fifteen minutes into the current trading day has been corrected. The other two issues involving an extra bar at midnight on Forex charts and an extra intraday day bar for 9:30 during the first fifteen minutes of the trading day have not been resolved.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles