Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Anek
About
User Name: Anek
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 40
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Need an Update to all the paid customer driven bugs / enhancements logged in this forum
Posted: Thursday, May 14, 2015 4:23:21 PM

QUOTE (busterram)

To: Worden Senior Management

Good evening.

It has been more than 10 days this post has been here. I am quite sure you have read this note.

As a courtecy to all the paying members, it would be great if the Senior management can provide an update to the issues mentioned in this thread.

As mentioned in my earlier post, lack of transparency has led to the development team spend the last year on features in 12.5 that is of no use to most traders. So want to make sure Senior management is aware of all the critical bugs reported in this forum that has been summarized here & proper action is taken to address asap.

Looking forward to a response from the Senior management of the company.

Thank you for your help.

When NT 8.0 comes out, which should not be long, migrate to that, Worden is disrespecting you.

Topic: Need an Update to all the paid customer driven bugs / enhancements logged in this forum
Posted: Tuesday, May 5, 2015 12:26:02 AM

Very good post, about time someone had the time and the knowledge to consicely explain the pitfalls of this software and company.

Topic: 60 mins & 120 mins bars close incorrectly followup
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:13:47 AM

QUOTE (busterram)

The original bug was reported July 2014. Last time I followed up was Dec 2014. So the bug has been open for more than 9 months.

New features sell more subscriptions than bug fixes.

Topic: 60 mins & 120 mins bars close incorrectly followup
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2015 12:12:09 AM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

This isn't a bug.  Either the first bar of the day or the last bar of the day has to be shorted since there are 6.5 hours in the trading day.  TC2000 shortens the first bar of the day so the closing values fall at the top of the hour...10am, 11am...3pm, 4pm.

Easy solution, allow customized minute bars ie 65min

However, this is probably too much to ask considering the basic stuff that has been reported and ignored.

Topic: Why the F do I pay for Professional data?
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:14:00 PM

QUOTE (pthegreat)

If you are referring to the erroneous spike to 212.97 at 3:59 on SPY, I can tell you that this happened cross-platforms. Must have been an algo going haywire in a millisecond.

I bet to differ, not all platforms.

Topic: Why the F do I pay for Professional data?
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2014 4:36:34 PM

Topic: Alert Log vs Alert Charts
Posted: Monday, November 24, 2014 5:38:37 PM

QUOTE (Big_Sky_Walker)

WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE to link the Alert Log  to the actual chart where the alert is created ? 

The current chart link is useless.

Also by the way, it would help if there was a little more transparency in the suggestion process.  We already know suggestions are forwarded to the "Development Team" and "you do not know when or if any particular suggestion migh be implemented".

Maybe Worden should the reinstitute the separate Suggestions category under the Discussion tab and let the "Development Team" be responsible for replies.

When i began using TC2000 I discovered that the software rearranges lines in charts as you scroll, many times misplacing them when you are finished.

I recorded a video and sent it to the support team via email, they acknolwedged the problem, the problem still exists and it has been over a year.

My suggestion, do not hold your breath.

Topic: plot weekly and monthly open and close
Posted: Sunday, November 16, 2014 1:51:12 AM

This is a much needed feature.

Topic: Incorrect bar close in intraday timeframe
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:11:10 PM

I dont think it's a bug it's a feature! 

The lack of flexibility in the software is the culprit.

Have you seen what needs to be done to include some simple moving averages conditions in the software? Perhaps some oscillation formula?

You need to write about 20 lines of text, wasting cpu cycles so what can be done with 1 statement in modern software.

Run like the wind

Topic: Moving Averages and Trendlines seem to move
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:07:07 PM

I downgraded from Platinum to Gold because I'm tired of this POS software, reported these same problems via email, even sent videos and was ignored like some 2nd class citizen in a prison pleeding for innocence.

I cancelled my subscription, even after the downgrade, and now just happy using other software.