Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: busterram
About
User Name: busterram
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 485
[0.16% of all post / 0.11 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: want to scan without current live data want to use previous days data
Posted: Friday, June 17, 2016 8:16:02 AM

Depends on your scan definition. Say you want to if todays high is above previous day's high

if your pcf used in the easy scan is h > h1 that is based on todays data

if your pcf used in the easy scan is h1 > h2 that is based on yesterday's data

You can use that to tweak your pcf conditions.

Topic: 52wk high line
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:50:29 PM

Would be good to do this on a intraday chart. For example I would be interested in marking Weekly or Monthly high / Low on a 60 mins chart. The number of bars to look back constantly changes as the new bars are plotted to use the technique above. Another long time pending enhancement

Topic: custom indicator
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:48:02 PM

I use that technique a lot and play with the transparency so you can mark the bar.

Good technique but not well documented in the documentation with an example.

Topic: RSI Question
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:46:46 PM

WOuld be good to have a readymade function for Wilder RSI....

Topic: ATR
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:46:14 PM

Similiar to RSI, it would be good to have a ATR formula one could readily use. This is true for CCI as well. A long time pending request.

Topic: Volume
Posted: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 8:44:08 PM

Bruce:

Check this http://support.tc2000.com/m/33513/l/347074-personal-criteria-formula-syntax

That is a good documentation but lacks example.

The above explanation you gave for this formula MIN(AVGV90,90) >= 300000 is a good example with explanation to add in that documentation.

So for each function one or two examples with a one line comment will be helpful.

My 2 cents.

Topic: Volume buzz
Posted: Sunday, May 29, 2016 4:03:17 PM

http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=64195

Topic: Templates on iPad
Posted: Thursday, May 26, 2016 12:38:23 AM

Check the iPad release date. Last update to the iPhone / iPad app was Jun 19, 2012.

Obviously its not going to work that much. I won't be surprised if its one of the oldest unpdated app in the app store by a software vendor who charges for their software and claim to have mobile support. The only thing that got updated is the marketing in their web site. Nothing else. 

Tc2000 is best if you use it in the desktop. For iPad either use TradingView or ThinkorSwim or Interactive Broker. Stay away from using TC2000 in ipad. Its buggy as hell and can't trust it.

Topic: Fibonacci Pivots Points
Posted: Monday, May 23, 2016 3:47:54 PM

Challenge with this formula is how do u draw them on say 15 mins chart as the HLC values need to be from previous day daily which is  not possible with PCF as far as I know.

Topic: Double Bottoms and Double Tops
Posted: Tuesday, May 17, 2016 1:58:04 PM

Just a quick thought..... A big double top in 5 mins chart is same as a two bars in 15 or 30 mins where the high of the two bars are the same. Its true it may not be easy to look for such things in 5 mins but you can find the equivalent bar patterns in a higher timeframe to translate the same logic.

My 2 cents.