Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Why is there an extra bar @ open Topic Rating:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
busterram
Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:46:05 AM

Is 9:44 AM and I see two bars in many timeframes, For example, here is a screenshot of the 30 mins timeframe. Why is there 2 bars @ open today. I should only see 1 bar and not two. This messes with the charts and it also messes with the scans. I almost lost money because of this bug today..

Appreciate if this can be fixed soon. 

Thx

B

Anek
Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 9:49:17 AM

This BUG has been going for a very long time now but wait, they will act like they have no clue, and issue you a case # as that looks better than just accepting that they know about it and have not fixed,regardless of "centuries" passing.

They are more interested in seminars to gather new customers than existing obvious blatant bugs that prevent from using key software features.

Prove me wrong Bruce.

Case #666

Anek

busterram
Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:12:29 AM

Its 10:03 AM. I should see only 1 one hour timeframe bar. I see two bars. 

I see two bars on two hour timeframe when its supposed to only show 1 bar, 

Four hour timeframe is showing one bar. So atleast that timeframe is good.

When I go back to 15 or 30 mins now I see the past bars are corrected. That is very wierd. Not sure why that happens. 

This worries me quite a bit as I am afraid to rely on tc2k data even though I get platiniu data feed. I am sure anyone who trades with looking at tc2k data should be worried because of this inconsistency. Not only it affects the charts, it affects the scans as well.

I need to go back and see if some of the trades I took based on tc2k scans were even correct because of this discrepancy. 

Trading itself is not easy. Adding to it is incorrect bars, it is just bad and wrong. Shakes your trust when you cannot trust the bars that are forming.

Hope this issue can be resolved asap. I recommend every TC2K user to review this problem as this would affect your trades if you were relying on candlesticks for your trading as the bars tc2k plots in the opening are incorrect leading to wrong scans and wrong triggers. 

tockstar
Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:14:13 AM

Yeah, this is horrible and needs to be addressed ASAP.  Very unprofessional and unreliable.

DT_
Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:20:02 AM

The first ghost bar shows up in all timeframes during session start. its unreliable. and this happens for every equity,...its platform problem.

jdfoster101
Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2013 10:39:35 AM

Please fix these annoying small errors.  Its this small bs annoyances  that prevents me from recommending this platform to all the traders I know.  All the platforms have issues, and honestly all the bells and whistles dont mean anything if basic issues are a problem.  TC is so fast its amazing, now keep working on these pissant little problems and make them obsolete and you will have customers for life.

busterram
Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2013 9:42:50 AM

I wanted to see if someone from worden's development team looked at this nasty critical bug that will affect every user who looks at intraday charts? Any updates on a fix on this issue?

Thx

topoloco1
Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2013 10:11:07 AM

agree, fix this ASAP

Anek
Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2013 10:30:05 AM

It's pretty irresponsible to know of this critical bug and concentrate the workforce on webinars and marketing rather than fixing it for its current customer base.

How much longer should we wait ? A better question, how much longer can you guys remain with straight faces knowing you selling a product with this major fault ?

Please don't insult our intelligence by assigning a case number, I'm sure Worden knows of this major bug as much as we do, we are not stupid; fix this!

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, April 2, 2013 10:36:46 AM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for reporting the issue.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
Putt4Dough
Posted : Thursday, April 4, 2013 9:21:04 PM

WTF? Really??

Putt4Dough
Posted : Friday, April 5, 2013 11:16:37 AM

I personally don't trade intraday (yet) but something just occurred to me...

Can you imagine placing a trade with WordenTrade.com directly from a TC2000 chart with this bug?

busterram
Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2013 10:15:23 PM

I wanted to find out the status of this issue.

Platinium users subscribe to realtime feed mainly to look at intraday data. With this ghost bars/ ghost scans / ghost volume, the bars plotted in the opening hour cannot be trusted and I am sure many like me have lost money trading incorrect bars plotted. Without this fix, we cannot use the platinium subscription during the opening bar. More importantly I am sure there are users who are continuing to get hurt because of the incorrect bars tc2k is plotting in the opening hour.

This is a high severity issue and is a must have issue to be fixed asap. I consider this defect very severe making it useless for platinium subscribers to use realtime feed at open.

WORDEN SOFTWARE ENGINEERING TEAM: PLEASE PROVIDE A STATUS ON WHERE YOU ARE ON THE FIX FOR THIS HIGH SERVERITY CRITICAL BUG.

Thank you for your attention to this matter and appreciate a prompt actionable response.

B

P.S: Please do not delete this post.

Anek
Posted : Sunday, April 7, 2013 10:19:08 PM

Ya, Ive noticed they been deleting your posts.

Will screenshot this in case they disrespect you again to protect a fellow customer.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, April 8, 2013 10:26:50 AM

Worden Trainer

The issue is being actively worked on (along with the issues mentioned in the TC2000 is USELESS for Forex and Wrong results with EasytScan.. topics) and appears to be fixed in the development build. There is still a lot of work and testing to be done however, so I am in not in a position to be able to tell you when these fixes might make it into the production build.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
busterram
Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 11:13:54 AM

Hey Bruce,

Since its more than a month from the last comment, I wanted to see when is this issue going to be addressed in production. As of today, I still see extra bars, the open scans are incorrect & forex continuing to plot wrong data.

Can you please provide an update on where we are on this fix. 

Though I love the plat, I have to say I am not able to get good value for plat feed because of these issues. I am sure many feel the same. 

Appreciate an update.

Thx for your help,

Buster

Anek
Posted : Monday, May 13, 2013 4:37:33 PM

Let me cut to the chase, WTF is going on ?

This freaking bug continues to haunt us TC2000 users every trading day.

Enough time has been given so the develops do something about this ridiculous blatant bug.

I demand a direct answer with a promt solution or else this I will cancel my Platinum account and suggest every member of my trading room does the same, see how you like losing our business due to irresponsible customer service.

Your actions have broken the laws of incompetence, it does not look like you pride on your work.

One more thing, have the nerve to delete this post, and  it's instant cancellation.

Bruce_L
Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:40:35 AM

Worden Trainer

In my testing this morning, I am getting the correct results in WatchList Columns and EasyScans during the first fifteen minutes of the day. I am using gap % from previous close to current open:

100 * (O / C1 - 1)

And % since open PCFs in the WatchList Columns and EasyScans for the testing.

100 * (C / O - 1)

If you are getting different results, make sure the the WatchList Column or EasyScan is refreshed and provide some specific examples if they are refreshed but incorrect.

The extra bar is still there in intraday time frames at the open however and there is also an extra bar at midnight in the Forex data in intraday data throughout the day.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
busterram
Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:08:58 PM

Bruce,

Thanks for the response. I am little confused when you say we still have the extra bars but the scans are correct. My scans are intraday scans based on 2, 3, 5 10 and 15 mins and if there are extra bars @ open I am not sure how the intraday scans can be correct? May be I am missing something.

I thought you said that your development team is working towards fixing the extra bar. Why is that not fixed even after a month? When do we expect the fix to happen? Its concerning to me that a professional charting platform says we have an extra bar at open for a very long time and still don’t have a fix after reported by many. I don’t know what else need to be done to escalate and increase the urgency to fix this critical bug?

How do you expect anyone who has platinum feed to trust your platform to place a trade around open when the bars are known to be incorrect and not trust worthy? I already got burnt once trading with incorrect bars and don’t want to do that till this is completely fixed. I am sure many are in the same boat as me and some unfortunate people may not even be aware of this massive problem and continuing to rely on this data to place their trades and loosing out because of the bug in the platform. I feel sorry for their losses because of the bugs in the platform.

When you said you say this fix in the development build on April 8th I was excited and was looking forward to it. Now with your current message, I am quite concerned and not sure what to make out of it.

Are you or are you not going to fix the extra bar problem? When is the fix going to go live?

Are you or are you not going to fix the forex data problem? When is the fix going to go live?

You guys need to be more transparent. We have been patiently waiting for the past few months to get this issue fixed.

I wonder how Stocks and Commodities magazine can award the best stock software when we have so many open critical bugs. It makes me question the criterion they use or I am not sure if the editor even knows the existence of these crippling bugs. Wonder what they even tested. Just makes me curious to want to write to them and send screenshots of all the posts (as some of my post has been deleted) that has crippling bugs we have in the platform.

TC2000 has such a great potential if only the development team management wakes up and gets their act together to fix all the crippling bugs. Wonder why the marketing or the sales management are not doing anything to get the development team to act fast. This is unprofessional.

Please do not delete this post. I have taken screenshots just incase as well.

Appreciate your help and looking forward for an actionable / truthful response.

Buster

Anek
Posted : Tuesday, May 14, 2013 5:12:46 PM

Bruce,

Nothing is fixed, same incorrect crap posts during the opening.

I dont believe anyting you say, in fact, I think you guys got a nasty bug in your hands with no immediate solution and you taking the customers for a spin because it would just be too embarrasing that you cannot fix a critical bug.

Putt4Dough
Posted : Wednesday, May 15, 2013 9:59:12 PM

Anek, have you eaten today? You sound a little grumpy.

Anek
Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 8:58:00 AM

QUOTE (Putt4Dough)

Anek, have you eaten today? You sound a little grumpy.

You say that because you do not trade intraday, as you openly admitted earlier in the thread.

Any intrader trader trading the opens using TC2000 wants to kill Worden people after paying and waiting  for this nonsense to be fixed, it is really disrespectful.

Putt4Dough
Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 9:28:40 AM

I say that because your rant amuses me :)

You are correct. I don't trade intraday. Yet. 

At some point, though, you have to either contribute something to the discussion or walk away. 

Do you really think tossing around stuff like "crap", "don't believe anything you say", "taking customers for a spin", "kill Worden people" (my favorite), and "disrespectful" is going to get this issue resolved any sooner? 

If it's that bad, there are plenty of other vendors who will gladly accept your money.

I just got a postcard from the Florida Keys, where my mentor is taking a month-long "working vacation". She rented a private home and is spending quality time with her husband and her laptop. She does trade intraday. I only bring it up because she does not use Worden. (Sorry Bruce, I tried but she won't budge :)

Anek
Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 10:10:17 AM

QUOTE (Putt4Dough)

I say that because your rant amuses me :)

You are correct. I don't trade intraday. Yet. 

At some point, though, you have to either contribute something to the discussion or walk away. 

Do you really think tossing around stuff like "crap", "don't believe anything you say", "taking customers for a spin", "kill Worden people" (my favorite), and "disrespectful" is going to get this issue resolved any sooner? 

If it's that bad, there are plenty of other vendors who will gladly accept your money.

I just got a postcard from the Florida Keys, where my mentor is taking a month-long "working vacation". She rented a private home and is spending quality time with her husband and her laptop. She does trade intraday. I only bring it up because she does not use Worden. (Sorry Bruce, I tried but she won't budge :)

Perfectly happy person, just not with Worden people.  Too many lies.

Putt4Dough
Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 1:28:02 PM

QUOTE (Anek)

I have no doubts about your happiness. I know when I get together with all my happy friends we often chat about "killing people". Whatever helps you sleep at night; it's a nice day out - I'm going golfing :)

Good luck.

Anek
Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 9:40:29 AM

QUOTE (Putt4Dough)

QUOTE (Anek)

I have no doubts about your happiness. I know when I get together with all my happy friends we often chat about "killing people". Whatever helps you sleep at night; it's a nice day out - I'm going golfing :)

Good luck.

Just like when I dont trade intraday I think about the usefulness of Platinum accounts.

busterram
Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 10:12:51 AM

All the intraday timeframes are incorrect

See 3 mins and 15 mins chart enclosed showing incorrect extra bar.

busterram
Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 10:13:50 AM

See 1 mins, 2 mins and 5 mins chart enclosed showing incorrect extra bar. 
busterram
Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 10:14:51 AM

See 10 mins and 30 mins chart enclosed showing incorrect  extra bar.
busterram
Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 10:24:59 AM

Scans are wrong as well.

See Gld scan showing incorrect result. It should be false as there was no higher high @ open. if you had used this signal to place a trade you must have lost money not becuase your strategy is wrong but because worden is producing wrong bars and wrong scans at open. I am very surprised why I was told that scans are working perfectly when its not. 

I would encourage worden to take this problem seriously and fix it asap. I would even suggest to them to reduce their platinium fee to gold level till this problem is fixed considering one cannot use platinium @ open.

Bruce I am not sure how else we can help escalate the issue with your management. To help with that I have consolidated all the cripling issues we have in the product in to one document which includes the ones where my posts have been deleted. 

To raise awareness further I am looking for places where traders frequent so they are aware of all these issues as that I am sure will help you further raise this issue your management to get this issue fixed asap. 

These crippling issues unfortunately make the good tc2000 platform appear bad and reduce the value we can get from your platform significantly. Hope your management realises the value tc2000 can add if these issues are fixed asap. 

As again, I have taken screenshot of this post. Please do not delete this post as it documents the issues.

Thank you for your help,
Buster

Anek
Posted : Monday, May 20, 2013 10:35:00 AM

Well done Buster.

Now I suggest we give Worden a prudent amount of time to fix this major issue or we go viral around the web with these problems, including editors of  trading publications to unmask the poor service and product.

Anek
Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 10:51:33 AM

No more lies Worden.

busterram
Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 10:21:13 AM

Good morning. I didn't receive any response for my post that articulated all the details of the crippling bug that has been pending for many months. 

Appreciate a quick actionable response on timeline for the fix in production. If you do not have the answer please find out the answer from the management. Need to have more transparency and accountability. 

Thanks for your help.

Buster

Anek
Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 10:35:05 AM

QUOTE (busterram)

Good morning. I didn't receive any response for my post that articulated all the details of the crippling bug that has been pending for many months. 

Appreciate a quick actionable response on timeline for the fix in production. If you do not have the answer please find out the answer from the management. Need to have more transparency and accountability. 

Thanks for your help.

Buster

They lie or choose not to answer, they have tried both options in hopes of silencing us.

Sadly doing the right thing does not cross their minds.

This company makes me sick, escaling this matter along with your reports and their denials to trading publications.

Screenshot everything as well, in case they delete so we can expose their dictatorship as well.

frankdel
Posted : Sunday, June 2, 2013 9:10:08 PM

When are these problems going to be fixed? Every other vendor I've ever dealt with would have had such a problem fixed in about a day. It seems this has been going on for years.

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, June 7, 2013 11:41:46 AM

Worden Trainer

The issue with an extra 9:30 bar during the first 15-minutes of each trading day in intraday time frames has been resolved. The issue with EasyScans and WatchList Columns using data from the previous trading day during the first 15-minutes of each trading day has been resolved (as was mentioned in my Tuesday, May 14, 2013 9:40:35 AM ET post). The issue with the extra bar at midnight in Forex has not been fixed yet.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles