Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: vablake
About
User Name: vablake
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 10
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Percent formulas
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2006 12:02:30 PM
I have been having the same shoutdown problem that was reported June 06 by Previn bungle and on june 09 by Mousefinger and again on dec. 21 by Svinson. I have been having this trouble for a number of months. I am runing EP Home edition, and have TC2005 version 6.0.0042 on my machine. Is there a fix for this problem, it seems to be showing up every once in a while. I just cancle it when I shut down. vablake
Topic: Touble TCNet connecting
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2005 9:43:38 PM
I brought TC2000 ver. 5.3 up to date and it worked fine. Then I tried TC2005 and it updated fine. Don't know what that had to do with making TC2005 work, But it updated the data O.K.
Topic: Touble TCNet connecting
Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2005 9:29:28 PM
I too am having trouble, this after the download of the latest version of TC2005. On Update it will only go to Item 4 (prices) then the computer stops working. Upon using the cancel item the chart shows no update, but the heading shows todays date.
Topic: FULL SCREEN ON DOWN LOAD
Posted: Tuesday, February 8, 2005 11:01:13 AM
On my XP machine , on down load I received a full screen with a chart of T2115, no watch list is avaiable. Nothing else is avaiable. It was last donloaded on 2/o8/2005 at 10:26. My ME machine downloaded correctly and works properly.
Topic: Using EasyScan to find stocks that meet your own criteria
Posted: Sunday, February 6, 2005 11:47:23 AM
I learn something everytime I watch these videos.
Topic: TC2005
Posted: Thursday, February 3, 2005 9:38:25 PM
I downloaded it yesterday and was I surprised at the speed that it woorks. Still exploring to see what it is all about. I"m still exploring the Worden Studio and am learning a lot. I have been a long time user of tc200 and the old DOS versions. vablake