Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Prime90
About
User Name: Prime90
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Troubling EPS Scan
Posted: Thursday, July 17, 2014 6:43:17 AM

Thank you for the idea Bruce!

Topic: Troubling EPS Scan
Posted: Saturday, July 12, 2014 2:40:59 AM

Hello,

I am trying to adjust the "Diluted EPS from Total Operations" scan condition to something like"greater than previous". I love the fundamental searches but everything in the condition tab is to specific and leaves out potential stocks. I was wondering if it is possible to make it more general in some way.

For example: "Diluted EPS from Total Operations"  is greater than  "Previous Diluted EPS from Total Operations"

The condition would catch something like this.

CURRENT EPS    >      PREVIOUS EPS

-.23             -.33

-. 55             -.60

-.01               -.10

.05                 .01

.10                .03

-.11               -.23

.35                .12

So basically whether a stocks EPS is negative or positive as long as EPS is improving it will be caught by the scanner. I think the problem is with selecting the period. The EPS does not change every 60 bars or every 20.  Sometimes it 10 bars others its 50 I found it ranges. So how can I scan to where the program finds EPSs greater than the one previously logged.        

Thank you!

Topic: Scan for Ichimoku - Bullish current and future Cloud ?
Posted: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 6:11:04 AM

I keep getting a syntax error when trying C26 > XAvg200

My goal is to get the current lagging span greater than the 200 day expotential moving average 26 bars ago.

Topic: Scan for Ichimoku - Bullish current and future Cloud ?
Posted: Sunday, February 9, 2014 12:17:36 AM

QUOTE (Gano)

Hi Bruce,

As per my understanging, the Lagging Line is the current Close projected 26 bars Ago. So are the following conditions correct ?

-current Lagging line is above the price 26 bars ago = C > C26 ?

-current Lagging line is below the price 26 bars ago = C < C26 ?

Thanks.

How would one add to this formula to say lagging span is greater then the 200 day exponential moving average and A and B span 26 days ago? 

Topic: EPS percent change latest quarter Scan
Posted: Tuesday, February 4, 2014 1:53:36 AM

Thanks Bruce. I  didn&#39;t think of using net change, as I was thinking in terms of percent. 

Topic: EPS percent change latest quarter Scan
Posted: Monday, February 3, 2014 5:57:58 AM

http://s30.postimg.org/mzie4za0h/EPS.png

When refering to "EPS  percent change latest quarter" im talking about the indicator. A picture is included to get a visual.

Basically im interested in stocks whos "EPS  percent change latest quarter" is 100% greater than the previous " &Euml;PS percent change latest quarter".

I can not figure out a way to scan for this. However I did try the percent change option but it did not scan correctly. I think it is taking the values from the latest EPS and not the " &Euml;PS percent change latest quarter".

Any suggestions? Thank you!

Topic: Anyone Trade the ichimoku Cloud System?
Posted: Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:04:30 AM

If you dont mind me asking where did you find that squeeze indicator for TC2000?

Topic: Ichimoku Cloud Break-though
Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2014 4:23:17 AM

Nevermind I see such a condition was already made for the indicator. I simply added "Price History above Ichimoku - Lead Span A"  and  "Price History above Ichimoku - Lead Span B"  This seems to be finding stocks that have broke the cloud in the past and have continued above it.

Although, I do have another question. Is it possible to create a condition that finds Leading Span A is greater than Leading Span B 26 days out? The provided conditions seem to only calculate the "crossing up"  or "greater than/above" on the current day.

Topic: Ichimoku Cloud Break-though
Posted: Saturday, January 4, 2014 3:47:52 AM

The scan only shows the most recent bar that has crossed the cloud. Is it possible to edit the formula so the scan gathers stocks that have broke the cloud within 16 bars. Would somthing like C16 work or will that only look at the close from 16 periods ago?

Topic: Anyone notice the disconnect between ADX values?
Posted: Wednesday, January 1, 2014 11:18:39 PM
I am currently a subscriber to TC2000 Gold and I believe I have came across a bug in the program. The bug is with the ADX indicator. I have noticed with various stocks it is completely wrong or the graphical representation of the indicator does not match with a ADX column in a watchlist/scan of the same time frame.

For example AMRS has a ADX monthly value of 41.43 with a column reading 26.88 when added to a watchlist/scan. Tradingview.com and thinkorswim say the ADX reads 18.27.

BALT has a ADX monthly value of 39.06 with a column reading 19.17 when added to a watchlist/scan. Tradingview.com and thinkorswim say the ADX reads 33.87.

The list goes on.......