Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: daraj123
About
User Name: daraj123
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Candle PCFs
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 4:12:38 PM

Thanks for the prompt reply

Basically i have tried to paste in these formulas and they dont show up for me - in the past with tc2000 you would just copy/paste them in, update the software and then it would work but is this not the case.

what i did was clicked the library, new conditions, add new condition and pasted it in there but they dont seem to work. I have watched those videos but the thing is i dont want to have to play with figures - i assumed those pcfs/conditinos were ready to be inputted into the software program as they were?

Thanks

Topic: Candle PCFs
Posted: Monday, December 23, 2013 3:15:52 PM

Hi there hoping someone could help me out

I searched the forum for candlestick pcfs and found the following pcfs with the link below

http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7989

But when i go into telechart and select new pcf and paste them in there - nothing happens. They all come back false

Am i doing something wrong and if so, could you point me to the right direction

Thanks

Topic: Sector Scan
Posted: Friday, October 18, 2013 7:53:42 PM

Wondering if someone could please help me

I see the sector scan but am a bit confused by it. I fully understand what the sector scan is but when i do the scan with TC2000 the new version, it brings up tons of stocks (as i have selected the us stocks) but there is no column which will allow me to add a sector.

So my question is how do i then tell which sector is strongest? What do i need to add in the column to show me which sector is the strongest

And does this show me which sectors are performing strongest - is this relative to the entire market?

Would it be correct to add a sub industry or industry column to this scan?

Thanks

Topic: TC version 12.3
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:10:58 AM

I have used telechart in the past and really liked the features and scan capability of it back then.

As a newbie to the new version spending about 2 hours per day on it to try find the best scans i do find it a little daunting, the great thing about the previous TC 2000 was that there were DVDs that could be bought which really helped

At the moment there are really only  a handfull of very basic videos on the site regarding version 12.3

What im basically looking for is a hand at where to begin, im going to pull out the old series from peter/don worden and try apply them to the new version

Could any of the trainers point out where or how to get accustomed to this new version in the best possible time, i have tried to add scans to the new versions but i dont have too much luck adding them in there, is it possible for someone to point out where to start with this new package as its a new layout and all.

Just a suggestion it would be good if there could be a seperate forum just for version 12.3 and the different scans

Any suggestions would help, i know this doesnt ask for anything in particular

Topic: Bullish hammer
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:01:34 AM

When i add in the first scan above i dont get anything adding it into the new version of telechart

Topic: Needing two candlestick patterns
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 10:54:44 AM

Hi there

When i copy a lot of these scans into telechart they dont work the new version 12

http://forums.worden.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=7989

Topic: Pattern Scan
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2013 8:14:11 AM

Not sure if anyone could help me, but is there any way to scan for patterns like wedges, triangles, flags, pennants and any other pattern like this in telechart?

Thanks

Topic: Please help Moving averages
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:59:22 AM

I forgot to add in there

Is there a pcf for finding the following or how could i add the following into TC

Price below 50,200,500 MA

Price Above 50,200,500 MA

Thanks

Topic: Please help Moving averages
Posted: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:56:04 AM

Thank you for your promp reply

One last question

How do i scan for price crossing above the 50 MA?  either to the upside or to the downside?

Is this possible

and is there a way in telechart for users to find which sectors/industries are rotating in or out of favour in terms of longs or shorts?

I know telechart is primary a technitrader soft package, but do you cover anything here like fundementals in terms of looking for which companies have year on year good sales etc etc

Many thanks for your time

Topic: Moving Average PCF Templates
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2012 3:25:41 PM

Hi please correct me if i am wrong

AVGC5>AVGC10 AND (AVGC5.1<AVGC10.1 OR AVGC5.2<AVGC10.2)

Do i just paste this in like it is or do i have to edit it, a little confused from this

Thanks