Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC version 12.3 Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
daraj123
Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 11:10:58 AM

I have used telechart in the past and really liked the features and scan capability of it back then.

As a newbie to the new version spending about 2 hours per day on it to try find the best scans i do find it a little daunting, the great thing about the previous TC 2000 was that there were DVDs that could be bought which really helped

At the moment there are really only  a handfull of very basic videos on the site regarding version 12.3

What im basically looking for is a hand at where to begin, im going to pull out the old series from peter/don worden and try apply them to the new version

Could any of the trainers point out where or how to get accustomed to this new version in the best possible time, i have tried to add scans to the new versions but i dont have too much luck adding them in there, is it possible for someone to point out where to start with this new package as its a new layout and all.

Just a suggestion it would be good if there could be a seperate forum just for version 12.3 and the different scans

Any suggestions would help, i know this doesnt ask for anything in particular

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:56:38 PM

Worden Trainer

We just recently removed all of the tutorial videos for TC2000 version 12.2 and started replacing them with tutorial videos for TC2000 version 12.3. There are still quite a few videos available considering how recently TC2000 version 12.3 was released. I would start with the getting started section.

In addition, we have an archive of our frequent online webinars available as well. There are also quite a few free videos available at the Worden Online Training Video Library in addition to the paid videos.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles