Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

I need an opinion on WINN Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
thekubiaks
Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 7:38:29 PM
Anyone think WINN has the right TD characteristics to pop??  THX for the feedback. (I'm looking at it daily, zoom 6)
wwrightjuly4
Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 10:22:26 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Most of the Grocer's went up today,  given the schizophrenia in the market I think it is marking an exit to retail perishables.

Perhaps...

winn
kr
swy

tobydad
Posted : Wednesday, January 20, 2010 11:44:21 PM

Very nice TD profile, kubi. Nice find, mind if I go along for the ride?
thekubiaks
Posted : Thursday, January 21, 2010 7:10:56 AM
QUOTE (tobydad)
Very nice TD profile, kubi. Nice find, mind if I go along for the ride?

I'd be honored... thx for the feedback.
johnlc
Posted : Friday, January 22, 2010 9:03:39 PM
SUPER PATTERN
fpetry
Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2010 2:09:59 PM
As of Friday's close I think WINN's pattern or setup is very, very bearish.  Just eyeballing it I see nothing but negatives, and the indicators I use say the same (.  The high volume breakdown with plunging price in late October is most ominous imo.  Right now the 50-day (ema and sma) seems to be acting as strong short term resistance.  If price takes that out then even stronger resistance at the last major gap breakdown around 12 area.  Then a tad above that more major resistance at 200-day.  Of course price may very well spike up to those levels or higher, but if I'm gonna use TA as a filter to play this or put it on a watchlist, then the message is a loud and clear "scratch it and find something better, like about a zillion other stocks:)"
ben2k9
Posted : Sunday, January 24, 2010 4:55:39 PM

hey whatsup fpetry - how ya been?  haven't see you around in a while
johnwalsh
Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 2:54:15 PM
Test
driger
Posted : Monday, January 25, 2010 4:20:02 PM

QUOTE (fpetry)
As of Friday's close I think WINN's pattern or setup is very, very bearish.  Just eyeballing it I see nothing but negatives, and the indicators I use say the same (.  The high volume breakdown with plunging price in late October is most ominous imo.  Right now the 50-day (ema and sma) seems to be acting as strong short term resistance.  If price takes that out then even stronger resistance at the last major gap breakdown around 12 area.  Then a tad above that more major resistance at 200-day.  Of course price may very well spike up to those levels or higher, but if I'm gonna use TA as a filter to play this or put it on a watchlist, then the message is a loud and clear "scratch it and find something better, like about a zillion other stocks:)"

ditto