Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: johnlc
About
User Name: johnlc
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 797
[0.27% of all post / 0.13 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Fulcrum Hypothesis Model projections
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 10:08:09 PM
[Q, and save your soul from an eternal cycle in the porcelain bowl.

I've been there after a nite of partying, you pass out with your head in the porcelain god.   I promise I'll never do this again.   Well maybe not.     It's nice and cool anyway.
Topic: Who could see a 40 % retracement on the market soon?
Posted: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 9:57:04 PM

Hey John.  It is my opinion that things will get worse before they get better, but I think it may be light at the end of the tunnel if those clowns down in DC can get their act together.

Cheers.[/QUOTE]

When was the last time DC got their act together?  Not in my lifetime.  Me, I'm dumber than a brick, but my dad who passed some time ago,  was a very smart business man,  never once did he gave those clowns in DC any credit for being able to run our country so that we would survive financially.     Problem was the Dems were far worse at it than the Reps.    The Dems would just accomplish financial ruin quicker.    I don't know how much longer we can stand on the precipise?   Could you imagine a finacial disaster that would last for years, when the baby boomer generation is retiring?   Billions of $ lost from investments, people having to work for years longer than thay planned.   Therefore  no new jobs for college grads.   Or corporations just kicking out 60+ yr. old employees.   Maybe Reality Check was right, move to Costa Rica.   Maybe learning a new language at 60 may not be too difficult.   Trying to get your money out of US banks,  transferring it  to Swiss banks may be a problem.  
Posted: Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:09:10 PM
QUOTE (Bill Baker)

Tomorrow is a whole different story.
And remember markets don't fall in just one day.

That's right,  they just continue falling and falling and falling.    Anyone for a $5 pool where it will stop?  That may be all anyone has left to bet.  
Topic: Fulcrum Hypothesis Model projections
Posted: Thursday, August 4, 2011 8:43:27 PM
QUOTE (scanit)
IT'S  COMING !

Didn't read the full previous post that brought on the criticism.   But I figure we're screwed.   This is going to be devastating, and will last for years.  
Posted: Thursday, August 4, 2011 8:36:35 PM
BEND OVER AND KISS YOUR BUTT GOODBYE.    China told us, do you believe that, we have to bow down to China, to get our S_ _ _  together.    Basically  you clowns in DC better make some big time changes or we're dumping your sorry ass.       
Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 9:28:48 PM
I'm bettin' on bust.    Does Vegas post odds on this stuff?
Topic: How many out there are actually making money in this market?
Posted: Wednesday, August 3, 2011 9:26:55 PM
T 30:     A well known fact, can't count on anything while trading.    Just had my stop hit AUD/USD yesterday because of DC screwing around with our money.    It was a great trend then the geniuses stepped in to help out.    Anyone want to invite these guys to a Saturday afternoon barbecue?    Just goes to show anything can happen.      But as all the "experts" say my system did not fail, circumstances intervened for which we have no control.   
Posted: Tuesday, August 2, 2011 8:09:01 PM
Use 3 day charts for research,  daily for entry and exit , set stops below (or above) what looks where it should be set.     Don't take as many lots to keep risk low.   Allow the trend to work.    Be aware of each country's any monthly report.     Can anyone actually see the USD turning around?   I truly wish it would, this is going to really hurt this time.    I wish that there was a solution to DC screwing up our economy.  
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:37:04 PM
tl:         I really like trading the swissie, and the aussie against the USD.    TRENDS    Relatively stable,  3 day charts and pivot points work quite well.    Make more money this way, than trying to trade stocks.    Went more to hi dividend stocks and holding for longer term.      
With forex just keep leverage to minimum and risk low.  Stay in the ballgame.   
No doubt about it the FED  scares the hell out me.  
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2011 10:26:02 PM
Just like alot of people predicted, this was just a false recovery from the crash.    Doubt if DC will admit defeat,  JUST PRINT MORE MONEY, BABY.  If they default, then what?    Politicians are here today and gone tomorrow , and receive all the lifetime benefits, they don't have to worry about their future $$$$$.     Just what in the hell do they have to care about anything, other than the ego trip that they are on at the present.   So what, we screwed up, just blame it on a different administration.   Just make sure my retirement check is in the mail, no, on second thought the postal service is so inefficient, just direct deposit it.