Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: quantum7
About
User Name: quantum7
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 8
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Can I import all the data file from TC2005 to Metastock 9.0?
Posted: Saturday, May 6, 2006 12:14:58 PM
Can I import also all the data file from TC2000 2005 version to Metastock 9.0? Is this the same condition for older versions?

What about TC2000 for mutual funds? Does still offered for Worden?
Topic: Using MetaStock with TC2000 data
Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2005 9:53:52 PM
I am learning TC2000 but also have Omnitrader. I would like use this last one for backtesting purposes. Do you know if TC2000 data also can feed Omnitrader software? Another systems?
Topic: technitrader
Posted: Sunday, January 9, 2005 2:10:26 PM
Technitrader course recommend and teach TC2000, however I received some days ago a sales offer from Metastock End of day. What are the main differences between both?
Topic: TC2000-Old and new version
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 4:25:52 PM
I am a beginner and I am studying the TC2000 Keven Hart 3 video set program. I have the latest TC2000 version (5.3) in my laptop, but I see in the course that some features and icons from a possible old version are not included in the one that I have in my computer.

Example...
Where I can find these icons on the actual screen "view data sheet", edit display indicators", also I could not found the "Indicator tabs above chart screen"....and so on....

Is possible this training talks about some old TC200 version...May you tell what are these differences? Where and how I can find these features?
Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2004 3:42:18 PM
QUOTE (Doug_H)
greenberret1960:

I've moved your post to the TC2000 forum, since the Ask a Trainer forum is more for questions about features in TeleChart.

I am not familiar with technitrader or chuck hughes theories.

Perhaps some of you out there reading these discussion boards are familiar with Mr. Hughes and Technitrader and would be willing to provide a little input for greenberret1960!

I leaved a message here about Technitrader last saturday....Do you know why was removed?
quantum7
Topic: EFT and Qs Training information
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:36:15 PM
I would like start an account and your service with EFT and QQQ, but I
don't have to much knowledge to start trading them. Before this, I
want to complete a training.
May you give some training resources or contacts to complete this?

Thanks

Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:17:39 PM
QUOTE (quantum7)
I have the Technitrader stock market training. I'm a beginner and before buy it I made a small research. You can find out some comments in www.elitetrader.com site under "technitrader". Technitrader course includes and recommend TC2000 charting program. Looks useful and professional training. Also I received a personal comment from a elitetrader member.

"
Re: TT
Hello,

I think that every course you come across will have both positive and negative reviews ... it is completely based on the person's style who reviews it. For example, that guy who said the technitrader course wan't good probably has either a much-shorter term perspective or much longer. Every course that I have seen I have picked up at least one or two pieces of information that I didn't know before ... making the course well worth the price tag. While I don't think that any one course will teach to trade completely, I think the technitrader course will bring you up to speed very fast. I personally swing trade options and did pull away a few gems from the technitrader course. Swing trading is basically holding a position from anywhere from 2-10 days. I would highly reccomend Pristine to you. They are very good and illustrate things in a simple manner. Dave Landry from tradingmarkets.com is also very good. As far as canslim goes ... it is more fundamentally-based. I trade purely on the technicals. The fundamentals are critical if you are trading over a longer time-frame (say like 6-8 months or more) but the revenue a company has is not going to effect the next week's worth of price movement. That is why I don't use it. If you are looking to throw down $1,000 or whatever the price tag is these days on the technitrader course, perhaps we should discuss things further. Like I said, I have a lot of courses and maybe we can work out a swap or something like that. I hope some of the above helps.

Thank you for your time,
Mike "

Like other methods mentioned here, also I found Pitbull Investor system (www.pitbull.com) and pristine.com. Pitbull was developed under some part of CANSLIM method. (IBD)

Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:15:45 PM
I have the Technitrader stock market training. I'm a beginner and before buy it I made a small research. You can find out some comments in www.elitetrader.com site under "technitrader". Technitrader course includes and recommend TC2000 charting program. Looks useful and professional training. Also I received a personal comment from a elitetrader member.

"
Re: TT
Hello,

I think that every course you come across will have both positive and negative reviews ... it is completely based on the person's style who reviews it. For example, that guy who said the technitrader course wan't good probably has either a much-shorter term perspective or much longer. Every course that I have seen I have picked up at least one or two pieces of information that I didn't know before ... making the course well worth the price tag. While I don't think that any one course will teach to trade completely, I think the technitrader course will bring you up to speed very fast. I personally swing trade options and did pull away a few gems from the technitrader course. Swing trading is basically holding a position from anywhere from 2-10 days. I would highly reccomend Pristine to you. They are very good and illustrate things in a simple manner. Dave Landry from tradingmarkets is also very good. As far as canslim goes ... it is more fundamentally-based. I trade purely on the technicals. The fundamentals are critical if you are trading over a longer time-frame (say like 6-8 months or more) but the revenue a company has is not going to effect the next week's worth of price movement. That is why I don't use it.
Thank you for your time,
Mike"

Like other methods mentioned here, also I found Pitbull Investor system and Pristin. Pitbull was developed under some part of CANSLIM method. (IBD)