Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC2000-Old and new version Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
quantum7
Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2004 4:25:52 PM
I am a beginner and I am studying the TC2000 Keven Hart 3 video set program. I have the latest TC2000 version (5.3) in my laptop, but I see in the course that some features and icons from a possible old version are not included in the one that I have in my computer.

Example...
Where I can find these icons on the actual screen "view data sheet", edit display indicators", also I could not found the "Indicator tabs above chart screen"....and so on....

Is possible this training talks about some old TC200 version...May you tell what are these differences? Where and how I can find these features?
Doug_H
Posted : Tuesday, December 21, 2004 4:32:56 PM

Worden Trainer

Yes, it sounds like the videos you are viewing were made using an older version of TeleChart.

To view the data sheet, use the hotkey CTRL-V.

To edit display indicators, either use the hotkey I, or click on the Edit button near the top of your chart.

The indicator tabs were removed because you were once limited to 12, and now you can set up an unlimited number of chart templates (which is what the tabs are now called). The function keys (F1 - F12) are still set up as hotkeys to 12 of your templates. To access the others, click the template pulldown menu on the chart (two lines below the ticker and company name).

To find out about changes to TeleChart features, go to the Help file and click on the article titled What's New in TC2000.

- Doug
Teaching Online!