Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Exporting intraday data? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
rikischulz1
Posted : Sunday, December 11, 2011 4:03:28 PM
Hi there,
I am currently a platinum member for tc2000 v12.  I need intra-day data in spread sheet form (not charting visual representation of price).  Example: 5min chart with open, high, low, and closing price for each 5 minute bar.  I heard somewhere that it might be possible to export this data from worden so I can put it into a spreadsheet.  Also, if there is some way to have real-time data in spreadsheet form on my tc2000 v12program it would be absolutely ideal.  Any idea how to do either one of these things?  I would very much appreciate the help.
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, December 12, 2011 10:34:43 AM

Worden Trainer

There is no way to export the data for an entire WatchList using TC2000 version 12 (although you can export Daily data for a WatchList from TC2000 vesion 7).

Exporting data to text format - comma, space or tab delimited

You can export data for an individiual symbol from TC2000 version 12 by selecting Export Chart Data at the top of the chart. I'm not sure what the icon actually is supposed to be, but it looks like two stacks of silver coins to me.

The output will be to a comma separated text file, so you will need to use the import wizard to bring it into Excel.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles