Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: rikischulz1
About
User Name: rikischulz1
Groups: Member
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 76
[0.03% of all post / 0.02 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Can you attach chartstyle or timeframes to different Easyscans?
Posted: Thursday, May 31, 2012 2:46:52 PM

Hi,

I have multiple easyscans that all use different timeframes but the same chartstyle.  1 minute, 5 minute, 15 minute, and daily.  

Is there any way save the chartsyle/timeframe within each easyscan so every time I click on a different symbol it goes right to the correct timeframe for that particular scan?

Thanks a bunch!

Topic: ADD SYMBOL TO SPECIAL CONDITION LIST?
Posted: Monday, March 26, 2012 1:35:32 PM

Hi, One of my scans is setup for low cap stocks less than $5 and I created my own indicators to sort them by percentage gain each day in the past up to 20 days.  This way I can see how stocks reacted from big declines and gains.  What I'd like to do is add S&P-500 symbol to the top of that list even though it doesn't fit my scan criteria so I can compare these perecentage gains to the index.  Is there a way add a symbol to a scan even though it doesn't fit the scans specific criteria?

Topic: Any idea when price history comparisons feature available? v12 tc2000
Posted: Friday, January 13, 2012 2:27:20 PM
I've been waiting months for price history comparisons to be available in tc2000 v12? The relative strength and line comparisons are not good enough because they don't have ohlc data and you can't add indicators on a comparison line. When you add charts in other windows the timelines don't sync up and it's very frustrating. I think there are a lot of other worden members that find this very annoying as well.-Riki
Topic: Price as percent of todays range formula?
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 12:06:57 PM
If the current close would be equal to the high of the day then the reading would be 100% and if the current close would be equal to the low of the day then it would be 0%. So a current last price of 99 would be 100% and a current last price of 98 would be 0% since these would be the high and low of the day. This way I could easily sort stocks breaking out of the low or high of the day. thanks.
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 11:42:43 AM
Hi Bruce, I'm confused because neither one of those seem to work right. Like, I said I'm looking for the close as a percentage of the days range. So if the high/low for the stock is 99/98 (with the range being $1) then 98.90 would be a 90% reading and a 98.10 would be 10% reading on the indicator of the days range. This way I can sort my watchlist looking at the higher close of todays range breaking new highs intraday and the lower close of todays range breaking new lows intraday. I might be making this more confusing then it needs to be but for some reason I can't figure out how to write this indicator. I appreciate the help. -RLS
Posted: Monday, December 26, 2011 12:53:05 AM
I'd like to add an indicator in my watchlist so I can sort stocks current price compared to the current days range as a percentage. This way I can look for stocks breaking out to new highs and lows before they happen. How would I write this? Thanks for the help. -RLS
Topic: Exporting intraday data?
Posted: Sunday, December 11, 2011 4:03:28 PM
Hi there,
I am currently a platinum member for tc2000 v12.  I need intra-day data in spread sheet form (not charting visual representation of price).  Example: 5min chart with open, high, low, and closing price for each 5 minute bar.  I heard somewhere that it might be possible to export this data from worden so I can put it into a spreadsheet.  Also, if there is some way to have real-time data in spreadsheet form on my tc2000 v12program it would be absolutely ideal.  Any idea how to do either one of these things?  I would very much appreciate the help.
Topic: Scan for specific time rank % gainers/losers?
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:07:48 PM
Are my scans going to come up accurate for 10pm EST since the first hourly bar of the day is only a half hour by counting back bars?My pcf indicator is --------100 * (C6 / C7 - 1)----------- Is that correct for what I'm trying to accomplish on an hourly chart? And to look at yesterday and the day before ----100 * (C13 / C14 - 1)---- and -------100 * (C20/ C21 - 1)--------????
Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 3:01:38 PM
I ended up writing a pcf on an hourly time frame and counting back bars at end of day. This seems to work perfectly. What is tos on demand?
Posted: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 7:11:24 PM
10:00am, sorry.