Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Gazork
About
User Name: Gazork
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 52
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: News sources
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 11:41:49 AM

Thanks. My quest to find an all-in-one platform continues.

FInding MT lacking, I wish that other news sources were available within V16, pay-for and otherwise. I'll explore third-party possibilities ...

Is Putt's comment regarding this being a trading platform and the available news feeds a factor?

Topic: News sources
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 9:53:08 AM

Hello -

I've just subscribed to Platinum with the real-time data feed. Have tried the MT NEws add-on and am not real happy with it.

On my Windows based V16 TC2000, I don't seem to have as many news source options popping up in my news window, as I do on my MAC-based V15.X. Am I missing something on the V16 PC version?

Also, for "third-party" news sources, is there a list of those allowed or some special format I need to use in the search window to find the? Coming up with no search hits, even on what I'd think would be common ones like briefing and marketwatch. Thanks - Mike

Topic: TC2000 Gold vs. Platinum
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2016 5:12:52 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Auto-Refresh Streaming Scan Results, Auto-Refresh Sorting and Unlimited Indicator & Trendline Alerts are all Platinum only features even if you have full streaming add-on feeds with your Gold service.

Thanks Bruce

Topic: TC2000 Gold vs. Platinum
Posted: Monday, July 25, 2016 3:33:11 PM

Hello - on a semi-related note - does the Gold version with the real-time data feed add-on now support "auto refresh" of scans and other real-time lists?

Topic: Sorting
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 8:13:30 AM

It's unilkely that this basic -- to pretty much every charting package out there now -- functionality (auto refresh) for sorting a watchlist will ever be provided since the issue (to me) has existed for so long. Not providing it is clearly a business decision by the developers.

Fortunately for me, I've legthened my timeframes and no longer need something like Platinum. :)

Topic: Auto re-sort under Platinum
Posted: Saturday, December 7, 2013 9:40:37 AM

Thanks Bruce. It looks like auto-resort (a standard/basic feature available in just about every charting package available out there) is still not available under 12.4.

As I've mentioned, this is very surprising, given the brilliance of the TC 2000 software. Manually hitting "resort" ...... okay. That especially does not fit in with the monthly rate for Platiunum.

Just an editorial comment ......

Posted: Friday, November 8, 2013 9:43:40 AM

I am now using the GOLD version again.  I'm wondering when "auto resort" functionality will exist?

Given the excellence of TC2000 and the fact that no other charting software I've worked with is lacking in an auto refresh of sorting, it's surprising that it still doesn't exist. Everything else is updating automatically and the lack of resorting doing this is very misleading.

Thanks.

Topic: Performance problems today
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 10:30:26 AM

Thanks Bruce - since the connection itself, from me to tc2000 was so slow, I assumed that the problem was on your end.

Topic: Performance problems today
Posted: Monday, December 3, 2012 10:02:55 AM

Hello - I am retrialing GOLD and the connection is essentially slow and unsable in this first 1/2 market hour. Is this unusual and what is the problem? Thanks

Posted: Wednesday, June 20, 2012 10:07:48 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Thank you for your suggestion. It has been assigned case number 7928.

Thanks Bruce ....