Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: auburnoib
About
User Name: auburnoib
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 16
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Commodity EFFs
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 10:42:08 PM
What is the deal with the ipath dow jones commodity ETFs?  LD, JJU, JJT, JJN, BAL are just a few examples. The Volume for all of these are below 100k, many below 20k.   I dont like trading anything with less than 200k shares a day traded.  For example, if BAL corrects back down to the low 70s, i might like to nibble on some, but with 70k shares a day it scares me.  I understand they are future based, but i still dont understand the vol issue.

Thanks for the help.
Topic: TC 2011
Posted: Tuesday, February 15, 2011 1:39:00 AM
What does Gold TC2000 provide over freestockcharts?
Topic: Telechart Gold 2007 v6
Posted: Friday, February 11, 2011 9:50:37 PM
i am running telechart 2007 v6.... what is up with this version 11? how can i upgrade, where is the web based version located?
Topic: price % change
Posted: Friday, March 2, 2007 7:09:30 AM
Craig,

VHI is #3 and my 5 day price change box is 28.52 as well. Last night all the stocks were on a 2 day delay and i had read the latest Worden Report so i know i was fully updated. Oh well.

Thanks for the help.

Topic: price % change
Posted: Friday, March 2, 2007 4:57:59 AM
Not to be a pest, but my price % change 5 day and 1 month seem to be on a 2 day delay. These are canned within the system. They are this way for all the stocks, but as an example VHI shows a -4.42 price percent change for 5 day yet was up 40% Thursday.
Topic: Platinum Problem
Posted: Friday, March 2, 2007 4:44:34 AM
I recently upgraded to platinum and when I observe stocks on the daily charts, the most recent day shows up then disappears after a few seconds also changing any indicator data with it. Is there anyway around this problem? Also, the intraday charts dont always show up and the indicators often wont show up for them as well. What am i doing wrong?
Topic: Easy Scans
Posted: Monday, February 26, 2007 12:40:22 AM
I would like to include a component measure in all of my easy scans that states a min capitalization, volume, stock price, and EPS. All of the factors I wish to use are canned within the system. When I make this easy scan, I can not add it to other scans I run. Do I have to create a pcf or is there an easier way? For example, if I wish to perform a money stream scan, I would like to incorporate my “trash” scan to eliminate all the stocks I don’t wish to view without having to enter in the 4 criteria above every time I run a new scan.

Thanks in advance,
Forest
Topic: easy scans not working
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2007 11:48:35 PM
Thanks Bruce,

I am having no longer having issues. The update would not get past step 14 when i was having these problems.
Topic: easy scans not working
Posted: Tuesday, February 20, 2007 10:59:18 PM
Most of my easy scans are showing no stocks. My telechart is also fully updating in a fraction of the time it normally takes. Are the tech folks working on the system?
Topic: Using TSV and Moneystream with Indexes
Posted: Wednesday, April 26, 2006 7:18:25 PM
Most of the indexs (other than that major) viewed on telechart do not show volume data. The SP 400, Dollar Index, DJ transports, etc are a few examples. However, telechart will plot TSV and Moneystream for you, how is this so without volume data in the system? I usually try to view an industry group or an ETF since i see volume clearly on my volume bars and and suspect TSV and Moneystream are more valid. Is this a concern or not? In summary, i am unclear how telechart can show MS and TSV, while not showing volume bars for the same chart.