Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: strudle
About
User Name: strudle
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 31
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: MarsSTRING Model Issues Alert
Posted: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 9:18:46 PM
Pardon me for asking questions but one would have more creditability if we knew something besides the name of the model. How is it composed, what does it utilize in its computations, full track record and length of time it has been running, how do you trade the information and lastly profit and lost statement or win/lose ratio would allow others to evaluate the info you have shared.
Topic: Super Commitee
Posted: Tuesday, November 1, 2011 9:07:13 PM
Any one thinkng this committee will produce anything BUT new taxes and fees (more revenue) will be very disappointed. Too many of these guys have spent most of their lives living on the Federal dole, to get anything out of them but new taxes and fees is wishful thinking..
If you hired a carpenator to build a submarine due you think it would be built out of steel? All these clowns know how to do is TAX and SPEND. They all avoided Econ 101 during their days studing Political Science. Now that's  an oxymoran if I have heard one.
If we want something different you have to get some new heads in the place.
Topic: StockFinder Version 5 beta Documentation
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 12:39:31 AM
As you can see, I need to correct my own posting also, from fat finger errors, LOL!
Topic: StockFinder Version 5 beta Documentation
Posted: Monday, February 22, 2010 12:37:10 AM
Please provide an expected date for re-publishing the corrected manuel(s) with the corrections reported. As I loike to have a print copy for reference, I have had several manuals printed and bound only to learn later of need for corrections to text and other materials.
Thanks for the help!
Topic: Obama is a Marxist?! Really?! Think again!
Posted: Monday, February 8, 2010 12:58:01 AM
Steppinstone, you committed a factual error, the SCOUS DID NOT ALLOW foreign corporations or even China to be involved in our elections. 
Perhaps you remember the State of the Union, where the Supreme Court Justice was shaking his head and saying "not true". You like many overlooked Federal law which prevents foreign involvement which was not struck down, only that part of the McCain/Feingold bill that prohibited free speach by you and I plus corporations. I suggest you read the case decision before making blanket statements which you heard on the liberal media.

After 75 years let me give you a tip, never ever believe a politican!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ALL lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic: Losing 64-bit SF
Posted: Sunday, January 17, 2010 11:16:01 PM
Kuf, does this mean SF will not run on a 64 bit machine?
Topic: Tobydad, Bcraig and others (List for next week)
Posted: Saturday, January 3, 2009 7:00:52 PM
agm32 and big block and any others who wish to argue a dead point to infinity. Please find another way to express your displeasure about a topic. Frankly it appears to me some people want to argue more than inform. Some will immediately take a opposite side for argument sake. Some argue that their system; thoughts on the market or stocks are are above question; or skills are considerably better than someone else. Well if that's the case why are you on this board?  Surely by now the superior skills, system, market knowledge should have created  independent wealth sufficent for investing in a much bigger league.

Gentlemen I appreciate your information but I sure I'm not alone in saying "Find another home for your arguments and disagreements with each other!"

Please don't bother to reply as I ignore any such posts
Topic: I begin to wonder
Posted: Friday, November 28, 2008 12:15:46 AM
A wise old trader gave me this advice, "when you get into a loosing streak then take a breath and stop trading until you have the right mindset for trading!" Another trader I met last week at Options Expo in Dallas was talking about his day trading course and spoke about a student who making the same trades as other students was losing on each trade. She would enter late or early, get out to early or too late ,etc you have heard them all. He advised her to take a break as "she was trading expecting failure".  She said no, she had to keep trading as she needed some money for bills. Well scared trading in a receipe for a total wipeout which ocurred. I had my last two trades virtually wipe out the profit from prior 8 trades. I felt low and concerned at taking the losses, one was my fault for failing to set up a stop loss (who need a SL when you are watching it,right = wrong),  the other was "news" driven plunge that went past my "stop limit" and the bottom fell out. The ETF was DUG. So I stopped trading until I reset my trading clock as some would say. Get out do some other things, in my case it was charity work as I'm retired. Now after about 10 day layoff I ready to go again.
Topic: Seems like we've seen more market bottoms this year ...
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:52:19 PM
Gentlemen, Texas did pass a Tort reform law limiting court awards. Now we have an influx of Physicians where we had a outflow. I have not heard one complaint from patients aboutd the limits but I have heard yells from personal injury attorneys. So it must be working!!!
Topic: Seems like we've seen more market bottoms this year ...
Posted: Tuesday, October 14, 2008 2:15:40 PM
Sorry for double posting.