Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: airrun
About
User Name: airrun
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 17
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Forum Question
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:58:33 AM

Nevermind. I found my previous posts by clicking on my user name.

Topic: Forum Question
Posted: Thursday, August 16, 2018 6:56:32 AM

This isn't a TC2000 question. I appolgize if this should go somewhere else. Is there any easy way to find all my posts I've mind here in forum? I'd like to see answers to previous questions I've had.

Topic: Creating a VWAP Value based on largest intra-day trough to peak value
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2018 2:23:35 PM

Bruce, is it possible to have a VWAP trendline (horizontal) based on intraday chart at all? Sorry if this is redundant to first queustion, but I want to be sure I understand the limitations. 

Topic: Creating a VWAP Value based on largest intra-day trough to peak value
Posted: Sunday, May 6, 2018 11:57:29 AM

Need to create a VWAP value (static value) to turn into a line to display on an intraday chart (5 minute bars for example) based on the largest intra-day high/low move of that day (trough to peak or peak to trough) on the intraday chart. Is this at all possible or an easier way to look at this? Thank you for any help.

Topic: When does Pivot Point values change to account for current day close?
Posted: Wednesday, February 21, 2018 7:06:32 AM

Bruce, thank you. I'm a little confused though. Wouldn't H2, L2, C2 be values from the last two days and still not be counting the current day?

Topic: When does Pivot Point values change to account for current day close?
Posted: Sunday, February 18, 2018 5:57:04 PM

I'm trying to set up a trading plan for next day trading based on floor trader pivot points.

But, I need the PP values at the close of the current day, based on current days highs, lows, close, etc...

I know the PP formulas are using values such as H1, C1, L1, etc ....

When does the current days values become historical (H1, C1, etc...) vs H, C, L (current day)?

I would like for these "next day" PP to show on my chart after the close of current day data as soon as possible vs having to wait in the morning for that days PP values to show on chart.

Hopefully this makes sense.

Topic: TC2000 12 under Linux!
Posted: Tuesday, March 5, 2013 6:30:45 PM

Ok, after some digging around, I think I have this working. 

If anyone follows the install instructions above, but netflix-desktop command does not launch the application (does nothing), try the following on the command line:

rm -Rf ~/.wine-browser

Run netflix-desktop again to see if it works. If not, also try to run this command:

rm -Rf ~/.netflix-desktop

This worked for me. Thanks again for pointing this application out.

Topic: TC2000 12 under Linux!
Posted: Friday, March 1, 2013 5:19:11 PM

Thanks for sharing this info, as I've been wanting to run TC2000 on Linux for a long time. This looked promosing for Ubuntu. Running Ubuntu Precise. Got it started up after it crashed on the first install and it did work for a bit and then sort of froze up. Then it did nothing when trying to start netflix-desktop the second time. Uninstalled, removed the repo, reinstalled repo and appliation. Tried again and still does nothing. It did work the first time. Oh, well. Maybe others will have better luck. Wine is tricky to deal with has been my experience.

Topic: App for tc2000 version 12.3?
Posted: Thursday, February 28, 2013 7:41:24 PM

I think it's great what you guys are doing at Worden. I think the Linux solution is really not a great one, but it's better than nothing. I'm running Ubuntu as my platform at work now.  I would think with HTML5, you could make TC2000 run on any platform. So, that sounds promising, and looking forward to all features being available in HTML 5 version.