Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TC2000 v. 16 live trading Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
JBetlach
Posted : Sunday, November 8, 2015 2:47:18 PM

Live trading is available with TradeFire brokerage only. It looks like TradeFire brokerage is an IB (introducing broker) of Interactive Brokers.

Why not allow to trade with Interactive Brokers accounts in general? It seems it is technologically possible (as it works already works with Interactive Brokers via TradeFire) and it will open the TC2000 platform to a wide range of live trading clients, who will ceratinly appreciate the option to trade directly from the TC2000.

Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, November 9, 2015 2:12:54 PM

Worden Trainer

Thank you for your suggestion.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
johndee
Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 1:46:25 AM

Critical suggestion. Not many people will switch (downgrade) to "TradeFire".. While many traders use IB.

johndee
Posted : Wednesday, November 11, 2015 5:18:55 PM

Hi

in v16, the earnings date shows a number "0,62" instead of date for most tickers. Also, why this data doesn't have a marker on chart like split or dividends. You should implement this asap! 

thanks

p.s. post attempt 62 because of "Oops" server error. This error is here for years, reproducible from different computers and networks, and countries. Maybe the forum would be more active without this glitch. Now sending to different topic, maybe I will get luck.

StockGuy
Posted : Thursday, November 12, 2015 9:21:05 AM

Administration

QUOTE (johndee)

Hi

in v16, the earnings date shows a number "0,62" instead of date for most tickers. 

If you're seeing a value and note a date, then you're running version 12, not 16.

johndee
Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 12:59:31 AM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

QUOTE (johndee)

Hi

in v16, the earnings date shows a number "0,62" instead of date for most tickers. 

If you're seeing a value and note a date, then you're running version 12, not 16.

Hi. The version displayed is 16.0.5765.24948.

StockGuy
Posted : Friday, November 13, 2015 11:17:58 AM

Administration

Can you email a screen shot to support@tc2000.com? I can't reproduce what you're reporting in v16.

Etai
Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 9:31:41 AM

QUOTE (JBetlach)

Live trading is available with TradeFire brokerage only. It looks like TradeFire brokerage is an IB (introducing broker) of Interactive Brokers.

Why not allow to trade with Interactive Brokers accounts in general? It seems it is technologically possible (as it works already works with Interactive Brokers via TradeFire) and it will open the TC2000 platform to a wide range of live trading clients, who will ceratinly appreciate the option to trade directly from the TC2000.

I agree. It would be of great benefit to be able to trade with IB! 

johndee
Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2016 11:30:09 AM

Of course, everyone would agree on it. Hardly any IB customer would switch to a simple broker. I understand the tactis of luring newbies in via branded brokerage, but there's even a higher amount of existing IB customers.

Chagall
Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:38:56 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

The qouted post now is nearly 1 year old. Still I have to waste time drawing next earnings date markers into my charts (vertical lines in the main chart window in my case). Not a good thing. Hoping that suggestion has a real place on the programmers´ to do list.

Chagall
Posted : Tuesday, October 18, 2016 12:45:52 PM

QUOTE (Chagall)

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

The qouted post now is nearly 1 year old. Still I have to waste time drawing next earnings date markers into my charts (vertical lines in the main chart window in my case). Not a good thing. Hoping that suggestion has a real place on the programmers´ to do list.

I am sorry to have obviously answered using a wrong topic. But I think my topic is clear though.