Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: JBetlach
About
User Name: JBetlach
Groups: Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 18
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2000 v. 16 live trading
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2015 2:56:29 PM

Correction: TradeFire, not Tradier...

Topic: TC2000 v. 16 live trading
Posted: Sunday, November 8, 2015 2:47:18 PM

Live trading is available with TradeFire brokerage only. It looks like TradeFire brokerage is an IB (introducing broker) of Interactive Brokers.

Why not allow to trade with Interactive Brokers accounts in general? It seems it is technologically possible (as it works already works with Interactive Brokers via TradeFire) and it will open the TC2000 platform to a wide range of live trading clients, who will ceratinly appreciate the option to trade directly from the TC2000.

Topic: X% from trkPrice
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 2:36:46 PM

Thank you Bruce.

Topic: X% from trkPrice
Posted: Wednesday, October 22, 2014 1:56:20 PM

I have a tracking portfolio watchlist. How do I setup an alert based on this watchlist for price reaching 10% from the tracking price?

Topic: Ichimoku Cloud Break-though
Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:34:34 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

Does price still need to be above the cloud?

Do you specifically need a Condition Formula or can it be a condition that isn't a Condition Formula?

Yes, the price should be above the cloud. I think I need a condition formula to be able to run a scan.

Thank you.

Topic: Sharing watch lists / charts
Posted: Sunday, March 2, 2014 9:26:31 AM

Hi,

is it somehow possible to share my watchlists and charts with another TC2000 user?

Posted: Sunday, February 23, 2014 4:15:02 AM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)

I could be wrong, but I suspect Prime90 was referencing the following Condition Formula for price being above both Lead Span A and Lead Span B:

C > (MAXH9.26 + MINL9.26 + MAXH26.26 + MINL26.26) / 4 AND C > (MAXH52.26 + MINL52.26) / 2

Bruce,

what would the formula look like to show stocks that broke the cloud within last 16 bars (not just the last bar)?

Thank you

Posted: Saturday, February 15, 2014 2:26:11 PM

QUOTE (Prime90)

The scan only shows the most recent bar that has crossed the cloud. Is it possible to edit the formula so the scan gathers stocks that have broke the cloud within 16 bars. Would somthing like C16 work or will that only look at the close from 16 periods ago?

May I ask what is the formula for it?

Thank you

Topic: Earnings date
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 6:02:19 PM

Thank you Bruce for the answer.

Topic: Earnings date
Posted: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:55:19 PM

Possible or not?