Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: johndee
About
User Name: johndee
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 27
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Cancelling Account b/c of V16
Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 4:41:34 PM

That's the menu item missing. What I finally did is go through boards #1...#8, Scr and Scr enables the item. it's related to only one chart profile, others still have the menu item in each board.

Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 4:09:00 PM

How can I add an alert for a trendline? It's neccessary, of course, to hightlight the specific trendline first. That's what the red clock menu item also suggests.

Posted: Monday, September 12, 2016 3:40:46 PM

hi

i signed up to see alerts, but there's no such menu item in v12.6.5661.29885. The menu items are "Edit", "Create Parallel Line", "Move to", "Manage drawings for", "Show drawings toolbar", "Delete drawings", and "Delete". Although action Alert\Trendline produced message "To place a Trenline alert, click on a trendline and select 'Set alert'". Thanks.

BTW on this forum "Post" button, and switching between pages causes this error:

Oops!

Something has gone wrong

Don't worry, it probably wasn't your fault. The network administrators have been notified.

Topic: TC2000.x - a wish list
Posted: Sunday, September 4, 2016 11:01:39 AM

suggestions:

- option spreads

- combinations of any tickers (+ - * /)

Posted: Friday, July 22, 2016 5:41:59 PM

Hi. I was unhappy with taking features away from customers who once signed up specific condition of use. So i quit. I signed up again to see the progress, and i stick to v12. To my shock, the alerts were silently removed too. 

"12.6 will continue to be supported but it will not be getting new feautres/upgrades."

should be rephrased to

"12.6 will continue to be supported but it will not be getting new feautres/upgrades, and existing featuers will be removed step by step."

time to study TOS.

thanks!

Topic: TC 2000 version 12.5
Posted: Sunday, July 17, 2016 10:08:43 AM

I guess http://www.tc2000.com/version-12-5 then "Install to my PC"

Topic: todo
Posted: Monday, July 11, 2016 6:22:40 PM

hi.

i'm still running v12 but occasionally check v16. my suggestions:

- [minor] way to maximize subwindow easily (Shift-L is slow)

- [minor] way to restore from maximize (double-click on title bar doesn't work)

- [medium] way to add mini thumb chart to tables ("+" button and choose "thumb chart")

- [medium] history of 500 bars is way too short, need constant switching of timeframes

- [high] except Open Interest, nothing else option-related to draw? like P/C per equity..

- [high] next/past earnings not displayed on chart - any good reason for that if data is available?

- [medium] auto trendlines

- [high] trade with IB and other brokers (options are here, so why not trade them, would be wonderful)

- [high] futures

Topic: TC2000 v. 16 live trading
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2016 11:30:09 AM

Of course, everyone would agree on it. Hardly any IB customer would switch to a simple broker. I understand the tactis of luring newbies in via branded brokerage, but there's even a higher amount of existing IB customers.

Topic: Gold vs Platinum
Posted: Sunday, November 15, 2015 8:41:21 AM

QUOTE (bbruin)

And even more options - Worden is allowing more   "pick what you want"  in terms of options.

http://www.freestockcharts.com/Product/Services

Interesting. Looks more expensive than TC2000 with all those extra fees. I think "Free"StockCharts is recognized much more than TC2000. Maybe we have a clue where all the development goes. Definitely noy to TC2000 which can't even display candles correctly (empty space before last candle, missing gaps etc).

I don't know why Silverlight was chosen. This technology was claimed dead in 2010 already. The new Windows 10 and the new Edge browser doesn't support it, as well as other browsers. And the negative is also no platform variabilty, which is not my concern as long as it can be ran and is fast. I love native applications and hate all slow languages like .Net, Java. But it's just my concern if TC2000 will be able to execute next years?

Topic: TC2000 v. 16 live trading
Posted: Friday, November 13, 2015 12:59:31 AM

QUOTE (StockGuy)

QUOTE (johndee)

Hi

in v16, the earnings date shows a number "0,62" instead of date for most tickers. 

If you're seeing a value and note a date, then you're running version 12, not 16.

Hi. The version displayed is 16.0.5765.24948.