Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Best day ever Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
tobydad
Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 10:01:25 AM

No, this has nothing to do with trading, not directly anyway. It does, however, relate to every aspect of living and life. The administrators may feel compelled to remove this; I understand. I suppose that, in the strictest terms, I am misusing the forum. I mean no controversy and certainly mean no harm. 

But I am the basest of all men to know the deep love and peace that comes from such a beautiful Savior and not endeavor, in some meager way, to express to others the wonder of such a love so undeserved.

Do you know Him? Seek out the speech by Dr. S. M. Lockridge to hear the most glorious description you may ever find of a conquering King who willingly gave Himself for His rebellious subjects. 

Happy Easter. 

ben2k9
Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 10:31:22 AM

Happy Easter!
jlsmith
Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 5:33:08 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Right on.
emce48
Posted : Sunday, April 12, 2009 6:54:05 PM
Regardless of ones  own personal faith - to experience someone that expresses theirs in such a positive way.. gives hope for all ....