Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: emce48
About
User Name: emce48
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 48
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: DIMI ..pump and dump?
Posted: Thursday, June 28, 2012 5:50:20 PM

Anyone else trading this one?  been in since 1.13 . keeping tight stops as it has all the classic tells of P&D. right up to a glossy mailer. The concept is intruquing. a one platform software package that can control any type of sensing device... like they say " if it sounds to good to be true"

Topic: Best Wishes to Don Worden ...
Posted: Monday, November 15, 2010 10:14:36 PM

The Worden Report (Monday, November 15, 2010)

Hello everyone. I wish to apologize for my father's recent absence. Don Worden has been hospitalized for the past week and is in serious, but stable condition in the coronary care unit. I know the Worden Report is an important part of your daily TeleChart routine and we all hope and pray my father will be back soon and able to resume writing his reports. I, along with my brothers Chris and Jon thank you for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.

Kind regards,

Peter Worden

Topic: Apsll Master Topic - Strategies and Stocks
Posted: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 9:44:21 PM
Wow Bigblock and Apsll  back together again .. Nothing like a good Catfight !!
Topic: Tobydad - PCFs?
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:28:28 PM
No - Thank you TD for the many profitable stocks I have found through your methods. One of my recent favorites has been VRGY. It's been an amazingly easy ride since 11/5.  Took out the 8.03.09 high today.. I'm watching it close. one thing that i add to the Rolling Stone scan is the % true that I picked up from Siganltap  I believe designed to help note a easing of selling pressure. I have found it to be helpful in sorting candidates from my original list.

L<((3.05*MINL15.7)-MAXH7.3)/2 AND STOC12.5<10 AND L<L1
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:10:51 PM
QUOTE (tobydad)
Thanks emce48. Also, thekubiaks posted this nifty approach to finding TD's, see http://forums.worden.com/Default.aspx?g=posts&t=44037 and scroll down to the Jan 2 post, just past noon
Posted: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:50:53 PM

Here's TDs Rolling stone - Dont know if is the exact one you are looking for.

QUOTE (tobydad)
For anyone interested, here's the Rolling Stone PCF: 

C20 < C30 AND C15 < C20 AND C10 < C15 AND C5 < C10 AND L >= L1 * .95 AND L1 >= L2 * .95 AND L2 >= L3 * .95 AND C >= O

Then apply the profile and sort by LR30. 

Now it's off to church with the family.

Topic: The "Stocks Not to Miss" list
Posted: Monday, September 28, 2009 11:36:32 PM
QUOTE (emce48)
QUOTE (tobydad)
OK, let's comprise a list of stocks that we believe should not be missed. The rules are as follows:

*No limits
*No arguing about or denigrating of others' contributions (Hey, it's my  thread and I can make up the rules. The Wordens have given me my own personal DEL key and I can remove your posts if you get argumentative...so watch it, bub!)
*Only winners
*No losers
(Just kidding about the last two)

OK, I'll start.

Don't miss SQNM or GNBT

Alright then, who's next?

SAN DIEGO, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SEQUENOM, Inc. (Nasdaq: SQNM - News) today announced that the company's first laboratory developed test, the SensiGene(TM) Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Carrier Screening test, has been launched. This test is available exclusively through the Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine, a next-generation CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, 1988) molecular diagnostic laboratory and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sequenom, Inc

looks like TD has found another Gem ... Pre market up 10 % pm 450,000 volume ...

TD - hope you got out .. AH news ..not exactly the best

Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:29:58 AM
QUOTE (sailnadream)
YES, and its a very nice short consolidation too.  Thanks emce!

50% of gap up filled when going below and rising above .97 good indication for moving higher . They had a new product announcement
Posted: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 8:57:53 AM
QUOTE (sailnadream)

WAVE

TD--Please comment on a possible entry on WAVE today.  Price is not back up over LR30 yet but Guppy MA looks good and so does tsv26 passing through BB13.  Would you go in after a 19% rise yesterday? 

Hope you're still a WAVE watcher - futures sure look good !
Posted: Thursday, September 17, 2009 9:10:53 AM
QUOTE (tobydad)
OK, let's comprise a list of stocks that we believe should not be missed. The rules are as follows:

*No limits
*No arguing about or denigrating of others' contributions (Hey, it's my  thread and I can make up the rules. The Wordens have given me my own personal DEL key and I can remove your posts if you get argumentative...so watch it, bub!)
*Only winners
*No losers
(Just kidding about the last two)

OK, I'll start.

Don't miss SQNM or GNBT

Alright then, who's next?

SAN DIEGO, Sept. 17 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- SEQUENOM, Inc. (Nasdaq: SQNM - News) today announced that the company's first laboratory developed test, the SensiGene(TM) Cystic Fibrosis (CF) Carrier Screening test, has been launched. This test is available exclusively through the Sequenom Center for Molecular Medicine, a next-generation CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments, 1988) molecular diagnostic laboratory and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sequenom, Inc

looks like TD has found another Gem ... Pre market up 10 % pm 450,000 volume ...