Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

COR thank me later Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
bbb111
Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2007 6:25:23 PM
look at this thing, OMG!

COR
sharkattak
Posted : Saturday, February 24, 2007 7:18:29 PM
Platinum Customer Platinum Customer

COR looks very strong. On my "A" list for Mon, although I wonder if that doji means it'll first pullback...maybe to 1.50'ish before taking off, at least to fill the mid-Oct gap. Strong cluster of 43 Fib supports @ 1.21, 5 @ 1.50 and 7 @ 6 @ 1.71. Weak resistance @ 2.30 (cluster of 2), stronger @ 3.02 (cluster of 7). It's got some nice room to run.
jpendley
Posted : Sunday, February 25, 2007 2:26:45 AM
Shark, The CEO presented information that the FDA was allowing reduced dosage testing of a previously stopped drug trials on Wed night 2/21. This accounted for the jump on Thursday, but Fridays jump was made due to an upgrade and also wider dissemination of the conference on Wed. The candle you mention does indicate indecision, because it is still problematic as to whether the FDA will further allow increased dosages in human testing. I think this is where candles do a better job of predicting further moves than indicators that go beyond this week. Since you are platinum, you can monitor through the day and see if the indecision is being overcome in one direction or another. IMO, Jim.