Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

MED Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
Apsll
Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:48:24 PM

This one is worth watching. I just found it today, wish it was yesterday..
Fundimentals are great!
All the indicators point to some good action coming up.
Would love to hear what others think..
kokoda
Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:14:17 PM
Within my WFR post, I gave the following added info"

"You might want to keep your eye on MED, as it is supposed to include the added benefit of insulin shot reduction or elimination of need for taking insulin - diabetes a big, big global problem".
-------------------------------------------------------------------
As of 11/30 close, MED stopped at trendline resistance. I wouldn't buy at this time because of that instance. But, others may have valid rationale to ignore same.
mwscpa
Posted : Thursday, November 30, 2006 10:50:15 PM
Liked MED since it popped last week on great fundies. Won't be long before its 18 again. I've been getting out at end of day in this like most of my plays. Out at 13.05 today. 13-15.50 is clean air from its august gap down. To me that means it could suck right up into that space and tomorrow will be interesting. I'm hoping it opens with a selloff down to that 12.50 support. Don't turn your back on the overall market now.
tobydad
Posted : Friday, December 1, 2006 12:05:35 AM

This one may have enormous possibilities for those that don't mind staying in a while longer.
Q4 03 began a huge cup and saucer pattern that topped out again around Q2/3 06 and the recent handle has formed a nice W pattern.
Handsome looking chart. This has a bunch of upward support. Good news reports of late.
Don't see much not to like. Great find apsll et al.

Obviously a market dump can trump all; but otherwise I'm probably in if it climbs over its high of today.
somagish
Posted : Friday, December 1, 2006 1:53:08 AM
For what it is worth...

Everytime I sell a stock, it seems to very well after I sell. I have learned to be happy with the gains I make and not to look back with regrets for selling too early.

APSLL, I just sold MED on tuesday so I am pretty sure as my luck would have it that it will be up to 18 in no time.

On a serious note, I saw the same thing in the chart and I believe it will continue to run from here. From a seasonal perspective, this is diet season so this little known name in diets might have a chance to really take off. The only reason I am not getting back in is due to the fact that my trailing stop loss kicked in on Tuesday after I made a nice gain. My personal rules of trading tell me that once I am out, I am out for good until I find the next gem.

Good luck to you

Apsll
Posted : Friday, December 1, 2006 4:15:21 PM

I think MED is on its way. Bought at $13.20 even though it poped up on my scans yesterday, we do have to give cudo's to KOKODA, he did mention this a few days ago!!!
Apsll
Posted : Monday, December 11, 2006 11:01:52 AM

Sold on Dec 05 for $14.65 having an idea that this was just going to be a minor pull back, I Used Fibonacci analysis (per Kokoda's suggestion). I bought back in this morning at$13.40

This will be a good test to see if Fibonacci is for real

Thank you Kokoda (or should I say Yoda)
kokoda
Posted : Monday, December 11, 2006 12:20:58 PM
I am having difficulty determining the"pattern" that would fit for "expansion" targets (vs retracement targets). I would like to be enlightened, as I am not very experienced with Fib, except that I think it works very well.
Apsll
Posted : Monday, December 11, 2006 2:26:49 PM

You are more enlightened than I, the extent of my knowledge is from this software..
kokoda
Posted : Monday, December 11, 2006 3:42:11 PM
Don't ever fall in love with any stock.

Well, then get off your butt and increase your knowledge on the subject. I promise that it will be very rewarding. I'm sure the subject will arrive again and we can both post.
arstk
Posted : Monday, December 11, 2006 11:57:19 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

Your 23.6% retracement was at 13.36 The 38.2% retracement will be at 12.41 Good support around the 12.75, 12.81 area Major support around the 11.00 area IMO