Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: zaq999ca
About
User Name: zaq999ca
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 83
[0.03% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: strange bullishness
Posted: Friday, March 20, 2009 8:23:27 PM
It looks like Short term bounce came to an end today....
Topic: GOOG - Good Entry Point
Posted: Wednesday, February 28, 2007 10:25:54 PM
At the historical Trend line support. Good Entry point. Getting in tomorrow.

High price should not deter oneself. Whether it is a $5 Stock or a $500 stock, we should go by percentage move.

I am estimating it should touch low of 441 before bouncing back.

Topic: Market Maker scams???
Posted: Saturday, February 10, 2007 3:38:47 PM
I deal with ScotTrade and always use Limit orders to BUY/SELL Securities.

I had placed a BUY-LIMIT order to buy several 1000 shares. Out of the 1000's, few 100's will be bought against your account, even when the volume at your price point was many multiples.

I do have their ELITE-TRADING system, where I get to see all the TRADES and their associated Quantity, Time and other information. Many a times, my trade is never registered. This indicates, shares are bought or sold from their internal pool.

If you get desperate and change the limit price, it will be considered a separate trade - so more commissions for them.

In other words, being the individual, one cannot expect to beat the system. They control the system, so they get to make the rules.

As Diceman mentioned earlier, I face this problem with low volume stocks.

If one needs to avoid this issue, look at the Intraday chart. If you notice Gaps or STAIR-STEP patterns, one will have difficulty getting the price they have in mind.

Knowledge is Power. Use it to your advantage.
Topic: Low risk stock ready to move
Posted: Wednesday, February 7, 2007 2:50:43 PM
Broke thru Ascending Triangle with nice volume.

Entry signal ?

Will need to clear Resistance around 13.11
Topic: FDP (Good Bottom part ll)
Posted: Sunday, February 4, 2007 9:16:08 PM
If it does not break thru the TREND LINE Resistance with convincingly high volume, then we can expect it to slide to the next support point established almost 4 years back - i.e 13.71
Topic: AVNR...Oh, Noooo! He's at it again!
Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 7:17:15 PM
qst - You should have been in this earlier, before today. This will start heading down. Try to get out quickly.

I don't play these Stocks yet. One needs to have a firm grasp of the TA fundamentals that affects these stocks. Tobydad, Apsll and others have mastered this Art.

These are very high risk plays. Tobydad has mentioned, that He may enlighten we mere mortals. Just need to have patience and wait.

First, we need to understand the rules of this particular game, Try it out on Paper few times and then we can join the High Fliers Club...

Anyhow, this is Tobydad's play. He will be able to guide you better than I am

Good luck
Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 11:21:11 AM
We all know about Tobydad's 1 Cent deal. Stair Step Pattern - consecutive Lower Highs. Place a BUY-STOP 1 Cent above previous days High. Repeat this every day before the opening till the PURCHASE takes place.

Then, Sit back and Enjoy...

So, I guess you held this since the end of last year.

Patience was one the Keys...
Posted: Wednesday, January 31, 2007 10:14:31 AM
Tobydad - Nice Call...

How did the Crystal Balls show you the way?
Topic: IFON Might bounce soon
Posted: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 5:32:49 PM
IFON jumped 11% today with 700% increase in volume.

Just the beginning of things to come...
Topic: Stocks
Posted: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 3:49:24 PM
Cowgirl :-
Information that you asked for is already made available on this forum on a daily basis. Multiple forum members do post new ones or follow up thru existing posts, that they or others had made in the past.

You just have to go thru each post and make some notes regarding each trade:

1. Buy @
2. Sell Target
3. Stop Loss
4. Indicators
5. Reasons to Buy/Sell
6. End Result :- Profit / Loss
7. Conclusion
8. Planetary Alignment...
9. ...

Since, Each Investors Trading Style, Trading Period and other factors can be quite different, It is better to maintain these list by POSTees (Is that a word!!!)

Not all the information, you might want to know, will be made available in these postings. After comparing the charts and doing your own research, If you do ask them the questions, majority will be more than glad to respond as you already have witnessed.

To be successful, We need to learn all the 101 rules...

Basic Rules, say
Entry, Exit, Risk-Reward Ratio, Stop-Loss, Money Management, Risk Management, Simple Strategies...
can be readily learnt by reading the books. Books cover only the first few rules. The rest, I guess Pros will be able to throw us some light...

Just as a word of caution, think twice before jumping into one of the trades based on the postings here. Since, for any given trade, not all information is given , It will be hard for the beginner to react if the trade heads south.

Good luck. Hope this helps...