Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: eladstav
About
User Name: eladstav
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Replies to "Handy PCF example formulas to help you learn the syntax of PCFs!"
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2005 1:06:55 PM
Actualy I think I found out what it is. The stocks match if I take off Wilders smoothing, meaning my formula does not take that into considaration. Is it possible to reconfigure so that it will? Thanks.
Topic: Replies to "Handy PCF example formulas to help you learn the syntax of PCFs!"
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2005 12:59:14 PM
correct.
Posted: Saturday, March 26, 2005 10:52:56 AM
Hi,
I wrote this pcf to sort stocks rated overbought. It tested ok but I am getting stocks sorting "true" that do not fit the critieria (bellow 70 or declining RSI). Can you please advise what is wrong. Thanks.
RSI14.1 >= RSI14.1.1 AND RSI14.1.1 >= RSI14.1.2 AND RSI14.1 >= 70
Topic: easy scan criteria by date
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:42:37 AM
Had to try. On a possibly unrelated to TC issue. Are the percntiles of institutional holdings based on daily actual data or reflect weekly/monthly etc reports provided by institutions for past transactions. I do not know what their obligation is??? Thanks again.
Topic: easy scan criteria by date
Posted: Tuesday, March 22, 2005 10:25:49 AM
Hello,
Is there a way for me to sort by a past value? for example "yesterdays" percent held by institutions. If not is there any way to compare current percent held verus past point in time? thanks
Topic: Identify sectors gaining momentum over the past few months
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2005 1:46:44 PM
made a mistake in entering the pcf. solved. thank you.
i am thinking if i can use the easy scan criteria in 3 different time segments (3 concecetive weeks for example)and flag bottom percent in each sort column i would get stocks that "percent held by institutions" is increasing.
can that be done???
Posted: Monday, January 24, 2005 1:43:43 AM
thank you.
the problem i have is my pfc does not appear as an option in the list when i right click a column.
the second part i meant was that i want to identify stocks beeing accumilated by institutions over a 30-60 days period. can i use the easyscan based on "% held by institutions" or is there a way to write a formula to show it.
thank you very much for your help.
Posted: Sunday, January 23, 2005 4:29:29 PM
hello,
how do i add the pcf to the watch list tabs default? also, based on the same concept you used can i write a formula indicating institutional buying or selling by value (not rank beeing that i am interested in precised movment and not reletive to other stocks)?
thank you
Topic: BOP
Posted: Saturday, January 22, 2005 12:53:17 PM
as a new user i am trying to understand the meaning and basic concept behind ms, bop and tsv. in other words the "dictionary" interepertation of what they are? can you please underline them or reffer me to where i can find this info. thank you.