Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gzweifler
About
User Name: gzweifler
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Block strategey for converging moving averages
Posted: Friday, November 16, 2007 9:27:25 AM
I have a fovorite pattern that I watch for when I trade that produces good results for me.  I am not sure how I  can describe this pattern in Blocks.  

The patterns as follow:  Stock is in an up trend.   I have two averages  slow and fast. (  usually  5 and 15 period)   Stock has had a strong  surge allowing the fast average to get way ahead of the slow average.   The fast avage then move sidways or almost flat for  5 to 10 bars  ( no downward movement) allowing the slow average to catch.  Then just as the slow avage almost closes the gap the stock takes of. Both averages start to move up together.

I know this is a little complicted but Like I said this patted works for me and I would love to e able to write a strategey around it.

Thanks in advance for any help

Topic: Price close to Moving average
Posted: Thursday, November 15, 2007 2:22:00 PM
I am aaverage  blocks user and I am working on a stratagey where  I want the price to be above a specific moving but not above it by more than a predefined amonut like  .05%.  I do not want to bu the stock if it is to fat above the average.

Is there a way to specify this?

Thanks
Topic: Dogs of the S&P 500
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2007 1:25:10 PM
 I watched the Worden video  " dogs of the S&P 500"  I then tried create the same charts using  Mega minute.  When I did the screens were not the same.  I was told that the  video was made with  Stratagey trader and not Mega minute.  I have mega minute.  It looks like I can not run dogs of the Dow with Mega Minute.  Is this true?  Are there other functions that Strategy trader has that mega minute does not?

Thanks
Topic: I am new to mega minute and I was trying to run the Dogs of the S&P 500 from the video and it wi
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2007 8:13:08 PM
Topic: Understanding Stochastics
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2006 10:21:10 AM
Craig,

I enjoyd your video. I was looking at your PF suggestins. What is SD?
Topic: AMEX Listed Stocks
Posted: Saturday, January 7, 2006 8:34:27 AM
I guess I am a neophyte. I do not understand what the expresion "trades on the curb means"
Topic: Finding Local Traders
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2006 10:57:27 PM
I live in San Jose and have been trading for about 6 months. I would like to find some expierienced Swing or day taders that live in the SF Bay area to share ideas with. I do not know how to do this. Any one have any suggestions?
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2006 10:56:49 PM
I live in San Jose and have been trading for about 6 months. I would like to find some expierienced Swing or day taders that live in the SF Bay area to share ideas with. I do not know how to do this. Any one have any suggestions?
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2006 10:56:46 PM