Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: Dens
About
User Name: Dens
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 11
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: PCF with Worden-Stochastics
Posted: Friday, September 28, 2012 10:29:39 PM

Hello,

Is it possible to do a PCF formula with the Worden-Stochastics ?

For example, I would like to set a formula like this one but with the Worden-Stoc instead the regular Stochastic.

(AVG(stoc12.3.0,5) < 20.01) and (avgc20.0 > avgc50.0)

Regards,

Topic: Flag and ABC system
Posted: Thursday, September 27, 2012 7:52:21 PM

Hello,

I would like to categorize the stocks in my watchlist with 3 flags like an ABC system where only 1 flag can be ON at the same time.  For now, I&#39;ve been able to add 3 flags with differents names, but as soon I click one, all three take the same value.

I know that I could use 3 differents lists and move my stock from one to the other when their status change (according to my evaluation), but it could be a lot easier if I could just set on/off the flags.  Is it possible ?

Example:

Flag 1 (A) | Flag 2 (B) | Flag 3 (C) | Symbol | Comments...

X          |                |                  |   aaa    | Daily monitoring

|      X       |                  |   bbb    | Weekling monitoring

|               |       X         |   ccc    | Monthly monitoring

(If "ccc" status change, I would like to be able to set OFF the Flag 3 and set ON the Flag 2.)

Topic: Adding Conditions with Relative Strength
Posted: Friday, March 30, 2012 7:42:33 AM

ok, Thank you Bruce!

Topic: Adding Conditions with Relative Strength
Posted: Sunday, March 25, 2012 7:06:47 PM

Hello,

How could I add a condition into my watch list to see which of them have their RS above their MovAvg 50 ?

Example:

1. I&#39;v a watch list for all canadian gold mines and I use a Relative Strength vs "ITTGD.to" TSX Gold sector index to see if the stock performs better than its industry.
  2. I also added a MovAvg50 on the RS.
  3. Now, I would like to add a "Condition column" to get a flag for those of them who they have their RS above their MovAvg50.

Could I do this ?

Best regards,

Dens

Topic: tc2000 v12 .1
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2012 11:00:21 PM

When I started TC2000 tonight, I saw something display like an upgrade. It&#39;s probably the release 12.1. But, it never started... I&#39;ve 2 machine with Windows 7 and TC2000 doesn&#39;t want to start anymore. Both worked well yesterday. For now, they freeze at "connecting to TC2000...". After a 1/2 hour, it&#39;s still freeze. But, on my virtual machine in WinXP, it&#39;s works....

So, is there any issue with the release 12.1 on Win7 (64bits) ?

Best regards,

Dens

Topic: Drawing tool defaults
Posted: Sunday, January 4, 2009 8:22:10 PM
Hi Bruce,

About the request from Chriss (on Blocks), is there a way in Stock Finder to change default color of drawing tool now ?

best regards,

Dens