Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Columns Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
2morgen
Posted : Tuesday, March 1, 2011 5:52:06 PM
HOw do you delete a column?How do you move a column left to right or right to left?thanks for your help.cal
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, March 2, 2011 9:44:10 AM

Worden Trainer

You can delete or move a WatchList Column in the current version of TeleChart by right-clicking on the WatchList Column Header and selecting Remove Column, Move Column Right or Move Column Left.

Customize the Information Displayed in the WatchList

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
2morgen
Posted : Monday, March 7, 2011 3:59:26 PM
Bruce; I have a MAC and a right click does nothing. Also, I tried the tutorial disk and it doesn't come up on my MAC. Are there bugs needed to be solved for MAC users? Thanks for your help.Cal
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, March 7, 2011 4:06:33 PM

Worden Trainer

I don't have a MAC, but my wife does, and she holds down the control key while clicking the mouse to get a "right-click" on her computer.

The TC2000 v11 Tutorial Video CD uses a windows .exe to load the menu to display the videos.  This means on a MAC the video menu does not load. While it is possible to open the .swf files manually and play then in an internet browser it is far easier to open the Help menu in TC2000 v11 and click on Tutorial Videos which will load the same videos as those on the CD.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
2morgen
Posted : Tuesday, March 8, 2011 9:22:09 PM
Bruce, I've tried Control, Option and Command Keys clicking left and right on the mouse and I cannot edit the columns. My MAC was bought in October. Thanks for your help,Cal
Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 10:30:27 AM

Worden Trainer

The control key apparently can't be used with Silverlight because it is reserved by the OS. That said, the right-click on a PC is the secondary click on a Mac. So if you are using the trackpad setting for example, the two finger secondary click action would work if it was set as the secondary click. The other option would be to get a two-button mouse.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
2morgen
Posted : Wednesday, March 9, 2011 8:37:47 PM
Bruce, I changed the mouse setting and: TA DAH! Your advice worked. Thank you. Next: I can't find a column that shows dividend yield to cost or the current dividend itself. Is that available to put in a column?Thanks for your help,Cal
Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, March 10, 2011 9:51:45 AM

Worden Trainer

There is not a way to create your own fundamentals to use as Columns in the TC2000.com version 11 beta currently. You are limited to the fundamentals listed when selecting Add Column. The best way to influence what will be in TC2000.com is to actively participate in the TC2000.com version 11 beta. All questions, comments and suggestions related to the TC2000.com version 11 beta should be addressed to:

feedback@tc2000.com

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
billion
Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2011 2:28:56 AM
I reviewed the webinar of "TC2000 version 11 Q&A". In the demo, the columns can be made into two rows. But somehow the columns I add to my TC2011 are always added to the single first row. Was it (allowing two rows) a feature being removed or not yet released?

Bruce_L
Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2011 9:38:00 AM

Worden Trainer

A second row will appear when you have a Boolean (True or False) Column (be it a Quick Sort, Personal Criteria Formula or Indicator based Condition Column) and set the Column to Show Scan Light when True (instead of Show Dot or Show Check).

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles
billion
Posted : Thursday, April 7, 2011 2:01:02 PM
It is cool, actually very cool. :)

Thanks -
Gone South
Posted : Thursday, February 16, 2012 11:25:54 PM
QUOTE (Bruce_L)
The control key apparently can't be used with Silverlight because it is reserved by the OS. That said, the right-click on a PC is the secondary click on a Mac. So if you are using the trackpad setting for example, the two finger secondary click action would work if it was set as the secondary click. The other option would be to get a two-button mouse.
Hi Bruce,None of these techniques work on my Mac (OS 10.6.8). I have a two-buttom mouse and a secondary click option on my track pad. Nothing works.TC2000 is enabled under Application and Storage options in Silverlight preferences.I've checked MSDN on Silverlight and it is supposed to work with right click or the Control key... but it doesn't. http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc838247(v=vs.95).aspx So what's up? Did Microsoft screw up Mac users... again?
Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, February 17, 2012 8:59:26 AM

Worden Trainer

Please contact technical support.

All e-mail communication sent to support@worden.com during business hours (Monday through Friday 9AM-11PM and Saturday and Sunday 9AM-3PM ET) should be answered within 20 minutes of arrival.

For an even quicker response to tech support questions, we recommend calling our voice line at (919) 408-0542 (there is no phone support on Sundays, some Market Holidays or after 9PM ET on weekdays).

You can also contact us using Live Chat Support during business hours.

-Bruce
TC2000 Support Articles