Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: billion
About
User Name: billion
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 81
[0.03% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: V16 GOLD account is showing 15-minutes delayed quotes/charts
Posted: Saturday, October 10, 2015 1:40:33 PM

I echo the preference of BATS over paper trading. Cheers!

Topic: Comparison Overlay
Posted: Monday, September 21, 2015 3:39:22 PM

Excellent and thanks for the detailed instructions. It is exactly what I need. :)

Topic: Comparison Overlay
Posted: Saturday, September 19, 2015 11:56:14 PM

I tried to put CPC-X and CPCE-X on the same price chart with the same horizontal reference line(s), say 1.0. I made CPC-X as the primary symbol and CPCE-X as the comparison symbol. My problem is I could not get CPCE-X scaled to CPC-X for the same reference lines. Any suggestions? 

Thanks!

Topic: Kumo Cloud Color
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 8:01:17 PM

Besides the color of the cloud, I would be glad to see if the line width can be customized - making them thicker. Thanks!

Topic: Wilders RSI PCF problem
Posted: Monday, April 9, 2012 4:20:22 PM

QUOTE (Bruce_L)
The normal syntax to separate parameters in RSI14.1 would be a period, not a comma (you don't need the 1 in case as a 1-Period Simple Moving Average is the same as its parent). Is the indicator the plain RSI or RSI - Wilders? The syntax built into the Personal Criteria Formula Language is specifically for the plain RSI and not a Wilder's Smoothed RSI.

PCF Formula Descriptions
Handy PCF example formulas to help you learn the syntax of PCFs!

In TC2000 version 12, it is generally better to click on the indicator and select Create Condition to create Conditions than to write a formula. The resulting Condition is usually faster and more likely to match the charts.
Cascades of Moving Averages

I am using TC2000 v12 and want to create a condition of "Wilder's RSI 10 > Wilder's RSI 21". I have both indicators on the chart but I could not figure out how to create the condition on both.

Thanks -

Topic: TC2000 v12 condition scan
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 9:10:44 PM
Got the answer via chatting with the support.Whenever a PCF/condition is modified, I have to remove the column(s) associated with the PCF/condition and re-add them. The PCF/condition and scan column(s) don't get synced up automatically. Also, closing TC2000 and restarting it does not help either.This is very critical. People may modify PCF/condition(s) without realizing the associated scan(s) were not updated correspondingly and thus getting wrong scan results.
Topic: TC2000 v12 condition scan
Posted: Monday, December 19, 2011 7:45:23 PM
I am using TC2000v12 and noticed something very strange. I set up a condition and the scan result seemed not quite right (refresh column did not help). I copied the same condition and made a duplication, and the scan out of the new condition seemed correct. I even put both on the same workspace/watchlist and they produced different scan results. What do I miss?
Topic: Columns
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2011 2:01:02 PM
It is cool, actually very cool. :)

Thanks -
Topic: Columns
Posted: Thursday, April 7, 2011 2:28:56 AM
I reviewed the webinar of "TC2000 version 11 Q&A". In the demo, the columns can be made into two rows. But somehow the columns I add to my TC2011 are always added to the single first row. Was it (allowing two rows) a feature being removed or not yet released?

Topic: Telechart2011 / SF5.1 training Ft.Lauderdale.
Posted: Saturday, December 18, 2010 11:52:31 PM
"watchlists scan/sorts in SF can now be shared in TC"  - This is what I have been waiting for years and eventually I dropped TeleChart. :)

I like SF/EOD for its programmability but I wanted to use TC for its speed of scanning thru charts that I collected from SF and also TC/EOD has 20 mins delayed chart while SF/EOD is really EOD.

I am not sure I would go back to TC due to this upgrade now (I have given up all my PCFs, settings) but I am glad to see Worden is finally willing to address this integration issue. :)