Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

CMS and TSV Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
paradice
Posted : Sunday, November 15, 2009 9:43:32 AM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

In trying to better understand what information these indicators provide I was reading the background Telechart Help provides on their early development. It seems that from Tick-Vol. data in the beginning stages  to its current form it measures money flowing in and out of a stock by, perhaps , subtracting the difference in the high and close from the difference in the low and close. This seems to be a cumulative approach to measuring money moving in and out.
When it comes to TSV  it measures price and volume at various times of the day. Is the difference in these two indicators that CMS does not consider volume. I understand that these are proprietary  indicators and you are limited in your explaination so my question is do these two indicators measure the same thing and if not what are the differences in the data they use.

Thanks
paradice
Bruce_L
Posted : Monday, November 16, 2009 9:28:58 AM

Worden Trainer

There are a few free training videos available related to these Indicators:

Using Linear Regression Sorts to Help Spot Divergences
Sorting for BOP
Visual Sorting by TSV
Finding TSV Divergences

That said, you might want to start be reading the Basic Info on BOP, TSV and MoneyStream topic (which also has a link at the top for purchasing some in depth videos related to our proprietary Indicators - Balance of Power (BOP), Cumulative MoneyStream (MS) and Time Segemented Volume (TSV)).

The Dealing with OBV & MS in PCF's - how to interp their "values" topic is a great resource for understanding cumulative Indicators such as MS and OBV.

I really can't expand beyond pointing out the information available from these resources.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles