Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: mlsignups
About
User Name: mlsignups
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 90
[0.03% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: delete symbol from watchlist
Posted: Sunday, September 11, 2016 10:20:30 AM

great; thanks.

Topic: delete symbol from watchlist
Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 9:21:22 PM

Sorry this is a very simple and probably dumb question...but is there a keyboard combo that i can use to remove a symbol from a watchlist (delete it) in v16?    like the shift f to flag but some other combo?   as i manage watchlists it's a pain to delete them always using the mouse.

Topic: seeing watchlists
Posted: Monday, January 3, 2011 4:49:02 PM
thanks.
Posted: Monday, January 3, 2011 4:38:30 PM
i did but they haven't replied after 2 or 3 days. nor have they replied to another question. can you do this with earlier version of telechart?
Topic: How to? Stock Bandit 3/30/10 webinar Watch List Columns - Green, Yellow and Red Light
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2010 2:20:00 PM
can you add these type of columns in telechart (2011)?
Posted: Friday, December 31, 2010 1:54:27 PM
Playing around today for first time w/ telechart '11.in one of your prior products; either stockfinder (probably) or telechart, you were able to show in columns whether a stock was or was not on another watchlist via checkmark.can i do that here?in other words i may want to create 5 watchlists and then see which stocks appear on more than one of the watchlists...thanks
Topic: A few basic blocks questions
Posted: Saturday, June 16, 2007 4:00:23 PM
I love the potential w/ blocks but am having a tough time figuring out how to do things I think should be simple to do in any basic charting package.

1. Any way to draw trendlines? I saw some earlier posts that say not but hoped that had been added sine then.

2. How would I add, say, closing price to the watchlist display? Or volume?

3. One nice feature that I've been interested in Telechart for is Balance of Power Indicator. Is this available in blocks? If not, is it planned?

Thanks

Mike
Topic: simple (I think) blocks question
Posted: Sunday, June 10, 2007 4:20:46 PM
just downloaded and subscribed to the blocks strategy product. as a method of teaching myself I'd like to start by building watchlists based on different scan criteria.

i suppose this should be pretty easy but is there a way to create a watchlist based on certain basic criteria. For instance, if I wanted to say "give me a list of all stocks with close over $1 and float < 60 M shares and sales growth from quarter over quarter (prior year) > 25%" can you explain how I would create and potentially save this watchlist of stocks?
Topic: realtime data scans and review
Posted: Friday, January 12, 2007 10:04:50 PM
I apologize as I assume this is already on your board somewhere; but I couldn't find it in a search...

1. Can I have the system scan the entire universe of stocks at a certain time (intraday) for anything hitting a new high?

2. Assuming I can't but that I maintain watch lists. How many realtime watchlists can I have with how many stocks? For instance I previously used tradestation and there was a limit in their "radarscreen" that I could only be concurrently monitoring up to 1000 or 2000 stocks at any one time for certain conditions.

3. If I want to monitor a limited list for certain actions; for instance, new high from that list on 2 times normal volume, can I build an alert for this combination of events?

Thanks

Mike