Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: papere
About
User Name: papere
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 37
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Best performing stocks in best performing sub-industries of best industries
Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 4:17:16 PM

Thank you.

Topic: Indicator not continued to side left of chart
Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 1:06:08 PM

Thnak you.

Topic: Indicator not continued to side left of chart
Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 12:13:45 PM

I have a daily chart with a 40 SMA and 200 SMA.  Viewing the max range of the chart is almost two years.  Both SMAs fall short of reaching the left side of the chart by about 40 and 200.  Have I set something up wrong?  Thank you.

Topic: Best performing stocks in best performing sub-industries of best industries
Posted: Monday, February 4, 2013 11:29:16 AM

This past Saturday I downloaded and installed TC2000 and I am trying to find out how to isolate the best performing stocks in best performing sub-industries of best industries.  A number of years ago, Julie taught this in a local class.  I discovered that you had a local (Dallas, TX) class in December so I am assuming that it will probably be at least next December before another one is scheduled here. I have not been able to locate any videos or webinars showing how to accomplish this.  Can someone point me in the right direction please.  Thank you. 

Topic: My Realcode does not function properly
Posted: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 10:02:44 AM

It obviously helps to know what you are doing.  I really appreciate your assistance.  Thank you very much.  

Topic: My Realcode does not function properly
Posted: Monday, November 12, 2012 10:50:29 PM

I am trying to filter a list to find stocks that today's range falls within yesterday's range and that the range for today is less than half of what it was yesterday.  When I view the results, some of the stocks fall beyond yesterday's range.  Can someone please point me in the right direction?  Thank you. 

Static day1, day2, half As Single

day1 = price.High - price.low 'range of first day
day2 = price.high(1) - price.Low(1) 'range of previous day

' if the first day's high is lower than the second day's high and 
' the first days low is higher than the second days low 
' then divide the range of the second day in half.
If price.High <= price.High(1) And price.Low >= price.Low(1) Then
half = day2 / 2
End If

&#39; if the range of the first day is less than half the range of the second day then pass
If day1 <= half Then
Pass

Topic: MACD Histogram level detection
Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:30:13 PM

On the screen it states "MovAvg 1", but I have period set to 1 and offset set to 1 and it appears to function as I requested.  thank you.

Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 5:05:27 PM

Thank you.  I am not sure about the 1 + 1 but will try to figure it out.   Thanks again.

Posted: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 4:39:59 PM

I have a level detection problem and any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

I want to scan a watchlist and detect when the MACD histogram reverses direction either positive or negative.

I have been able to find the way to make a condition to detect zero crossing but I want to detect the reversal of the direction and I have not been able to find a solution.

Thank you. 

Topic: I can not find ticker symbol SPX
Posted: Monday, October 15, 2012 9:42:24 AM

Thank you.