Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: winston00
About
User Name: winston00
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 36
[0.01% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TGC
Posted: Monday, July 9, 2007 12:55:58 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on TGC? Volume steadily increasing over the past few days. Possibly the beginning of something or just another head fake.
Topic: FORD - lots of activity here in the positive side.
Posted: Friday, August 25, 2006 12:02:33 AM
Any idea what the action was about today?
Topic: FORD - lots of activity here in the positive side.
Posted: Wednesday, July 12, 2006 1:21:10 PM
BB - Nice call on this one. Iv'e continued to keep this on my watch list. Not sure what the action is all about, but reluctant to stick my neck out there at this point. Low float. This must be playing right into your style of trading.
Topic: MIKR
Posted: Friday, June 30, 2006 2:44:56 PM
Anyone have any thoughts on the recent action in this stock. Worden mentioned this over a year ago and now it seems to be breaking out over the past couple weeks. Appreciate any feedback.
Topic: ZL - Zarlink
Posted: Monday, March 20, 2006 5:04:38 PM
I've had this on a watch list since the beginning of the year after showing up on Wordens bullish scan. Overall the stock appears to be fairly strong and continues to look good on all time frames. Anyone have thoughts as to a long term prospect? Appreciate any feedback...

Topic: MEMY
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 8:28:49 PM
Thanks Malcolmb.

By the way, INSM broke out today. I jumped out this one way too early! I guess its better to take the profit and re-enter if warranted.
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:25:15 PM
Posted: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:24:15 PM
Highly speculative stock and one that I've been watching for the last 6 months... Appears after some distribution, BOP is now looking positive. Indicators also appear to be cooperating. My intention is to initiate for a long position, however hestitant in the current market conditions. Any thoughts, maybe ripe for a quick trade...
Topic: IVAN
Posted: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 2:44:30 PM
Placed this on a watch list last week, but never entered......

Anyone believe this would be a candidate on a pull back?
Topic: DYN, making a move?
Posted: Wednesday, January 4, 2006 9:21:03 PM
Petry,

Nice call. Doesn't appear to overbought and under accumulation past few weeks. This looks like a pretty good entry where it lies and with a tight stop to find out.

INSM was on the move again today, although might pullback and present a good entry. Bought into Wordens recommendation with CBB, and Cramer just blessed this tonight, which means it might be a good idea to jump ship.

Any thoughts on EGHT. I bought and sold a couple times for a quick trade, but entertaining holding.