Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

DYN, making a move? Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
fpetry
Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2006 2:47:06 PM
Was stopped out of DYN couple weeks ago but have been watching for re-entry. Note huge volume breakout on 12/22 that moved price past 4 mo. base and resistance. Has since pulled back without lot of noise and now suddenly in last few minutes volume is surging really big. Next resistance not too far away at about 5.50 to 6. If price clears 6 a whole lot of clear air above (see 3-4 yr chart).
winston00
Posted : Wednesday, January 4, 2006 9:21:03 PM
Petry,

Nice call. Doesn't appear to overbought and under accumulation past few weeks. This looks like a pretty good entry where it lies and with a tight stop to find out.

INSM was on the move again today, although might pullback and present a good entry. Bought into Wordens recommendation with CBB, and Cramer just blessed this tonight, which means it might be a good idea to jump ship.

Any thoughts on EGHT. I bought and sold a couple times for a quick trade, but entertaining holding.
fpetry
Posted : Thursday, January 5, 2006 6:17:29 AM
Winston, I like set-up with EGHT in that it recently found some support and has started to make another move up it appears. I'm not that big into reading tea leaves on single day candles, but sometimes I take notice, and the fact that price finished near lows of the day makes me wonder. However, at least it presents a good entry in that stop so close by (just a nickel away for me) if one were to take a swing. Assume you already in with decent price entry. Good luck.