Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: BestQuest
About
User Name: BestQuest
Groups: Beta Testers, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 21
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: How to set up a scan
Posted: Wednesday, March 25, 2009 8:52:38 PM
test
Topic: Breakouts and Breadth Groupings...
Posted: Friday, October 17, 2008 12:12:46 AM
The following in blue is the text of an email I sent to support2@worden.com for forwarding to Don Worden on 7/24/08, almost three months ago and to which I never received any reply.  Several weeks after I sent it, your Director of Customer Service resubmitted my email to Mr. Worden and, as far as I know, never received a reply himself.  If one of the trainers here could answer the questions I posed in this email or find someone who can, I would very much appreciate it.

Don:

In tonight’s (Thursday, July 24, 2008) Worden Report you refer to “breakouts”.  What criteria do you use to determine “breakouts,” both to the upside and the downside?

You also reference, as you frequently do, the “17 Breadth Groupings”.  What are the “17 Breadth Groupings”?

Please let me know about this as soon as you have a chance.

Look forward to hearing from you soon and thank you in advance for your time and assistance here…

Regards,

BestQuest

Hope to hear from someone on this soon and many thanks in advance for your help here...

BestQuest
Topic: Can Blocks Identify Support and Resistance Levels and Trendlines
Posted: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 9:00:45 PM

Hello.  I'm a TCPlatinum user and am considering using Blocks on an end-of-day basis.  I'm especially interested in knowing whether Blocks can:

1) identify levels of support and resistance, and

2) identify trendlines.

In the case of 1) I'd be looking for 2 or more pivot lows or highs occurring at roughly the same price over a specified period of time and with a specified minimum/maximum amount of time between the pivots.  In the case of 2), I'd be looking for straight lines that connect 2 or more points that occur very close to a set of pivot highs or lows (the user would set how how close those points would have to be to the pivots), again over a specified period of time and with a specified minimum/maximum amount of time between the points.

Can Blocks be used to do this and, if so, how?

Look forward to hearing from someone on this soon and many thanks in advance for any help that anyone may be able to offer here...

Topic: Creating your Worden Sign In Username and Password
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:39:03 PM
I forgot to mention in my posting immediately above that I have a UserName and password that I use to login to www.worden.com, but I've forgotten what they are. Presently, I'm being logged in automatically to the www.worden.com site. Don't know whether this is relevant but thought I should mention it.

Thanks again,

BestQuest

P.S., I can't get your spell checker to work.
Topic: Creating your Worden Sign In Username and Password
Posted: Thursday, March 24, 2005 11:34:48 PM
I'm a longtime TCNet user and have a TCNet name (BestQuest). Is this what I'm meant to use as my UserName in TC2005? Do I have the option of creating and using some other UserName? If I create and use another UserName what relevance, if any, will my TCNet name (BestQuest) have in the future?

Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Many thanks,

BestQuest