Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: gord l
About
User Name: gord l
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 7
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: New version 16 is useless for me
Posted: Tuesday, December 1, 2015 10:33:54 AM

It would have been nice if Worden would have reported v16 does not have BATS real time service and Gold customers go back to 15 minute delay if you don't pay an additional fee.

I was advised to upgrade to v16 by Worden support, but this was never mentioned. I'm going back to v12.

Topic: Commodities
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2015 6:42:24 PM

Will Gold, Silver and Oil be updated tonight Nov 11, 2015 ???

Topic: TC2000 Version 7 Missing Symbol updates
Posted: Thursday, June 26, 2014 8:43:29 PM

Today there is no update for

xgld

xslv.x

xoil.x

There may be more.

Regards,

Gord Lawson

Topic: Easyscans Canadian Stocks
Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 2:22:01 PM
The scan I recoded and left out Capitalization works fine.

The scans I imported into v11 and v12 which included Capitalization cannot be edited in v11 or v12.

I only bring this up if others are having a similar problem. I suspect few are looking at Canadian stocks because of the time lag.
Posted: Wednesday, September 7, 2011 1:04:06 PM
After importing the scan into v11 or v12 from TC2007 I can't even edit the scan (see my original post). I believe there is a problem there somewhere. I've moved on by coding the scan again in v11 and v12.
Posted: Sunday, September 4, 2011 1:11:12 PM
I created a scan in prior versions of Telechart many years ago. I converetd it to TC2000 v 11 and changed it to look at only Canadian Common Stocks. It was running fine. I then imported my easy scan into the new V12.

Now I can't run the scan in either v11 or v12. It simply sits there, with the message scanning and I can't edit it or even see it.

After mucho head scratching I went back to TC2007 where it runs. I re-entered the rather simple code in v11. After playing with it I took out the Capitalization Condition and it finally worked.

My questions is can you use Capitalization conditions when looing at only Canadian common stock? Has there been any changes recently as this scan was working in v11 until a few days ago?

I guess that's 2 questions.
Topic: TC Working now?
Posted: Wednesday, October 4, 2006 9:35:17 PM
There is a lot to said for distributing CD's (historical data) periodically and allowing users to access the software without having to log in.