Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: ghanson
About
User Name: ghanson
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 55
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Symbol SPX Brings Up SPXA
Posted: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 9:32:10 AM

It's happening again, right now. 0832 CT.

Posted: Thursday, June 16, 2016 1:19:48 PM

Yes.  Later in the day, around 1830 CT, it cleared and SPX produced the SP-500 again.

Posted: Wednesday, June 15, 2016 4:44:50 PM

This afternoon when I enter the symbol 'SPX' into TC2K v. 12.6.5661.59885 Gold loads SPXA. Likewise, 'DJI' loads DJI.V and 'DJT' pops up RDJTX.

The same situation arose one day last week and then by the next morning was back to normal.

What causes this to occur?

Topic: TC2000 v16 review: S&C January 2016 Issue
Posted: Monday, January 4, 2016 6:21:39 PM

I rebuilt my Win 8.1 system over the weekend (it's good to refresh every so often) and accidentally downloaded v16. I didn't care for it and dropped back to v12. 

V16 came up at first with 15 min delayed quotes. Does it not have access to BATS or was that an option I didn't stick around long enough to discover?

Topic: Copy Layout Tab into a New Tab Inside Another Layout Tab
Posted: Thursday, November 12, 2015 12:37:58 PM

I have a Layout Tab labeled "Wkly MACD" and another Layout Tab labeled "Wkly Price". I would like to insert Wkly MACD into the Wkly Price Layout Tab as a New Tab. This way I can group my weekly chart views together under a single Layout Tab.

The problem is that the New Tab feature doesn't let me copy in the Wkly MACD Layout Tab. I can re-create it manually but was hoping there was a better way.

Is there a way to copy a Layout Tab as a New Tab inside another Layout Tab?

Thanks,

Greg

Topic: Import symbols from file...
Posted: Sunday, April 12, 2015 2:33:48 PM

Hey Bruce,

I needed to import  a ton of symbols into a new watch list and knew there must be a way to load them in altogether. So I did a quick search and this post series popped up. Even though I'm resurrecting an old thread I had to make the following comments:

1. Your clear explanation made it simple and quick to populate my list.

2. Your patience working with us users out here is truly remarkable!

Thanks,

Greg

Topic: TC2K Android App Won't Login
Posted: Thursday, October 16, 2014 5:14:41 PM

The app won't load on my Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014).

I get a login box with no identifying (such as "User ID"), just OK and Cancel buttons. The text field contains the following: gap:["Device","getDeviceInfo","Device0",true]"

Help!

Topic: Only Show the MA of Elder Force Index
Posted: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 2:21:25 PM

Victory!

Now that I have reread Jessica's instructions with the insight from your clarification, Bruce, I have correctly built the indicator.  I knew it was operator error but just could not see it.

Thank you for gently pointing me in the right direction.

Greg

P.S. The workaround is pretty clever.

Posted: Thursday, May 1, 2014 5:38:59 PM

Jessica,

Thanks for the reply.  I followed your directions explicitly but it isn't working.

I added Custom PCF Indicator to my chart and set the formula to c-c.  I have a flat, gray, horizontal line at 0.00.  I set the Period to 13 and Average to Exponential.  i still have the horizontal line at 0.00.  But when I change the data source to Force Index 2 the line disappears.  I'm left with a title bar listing "Formula(c-c) avg 13" and a scale running from 0.01 - 0.09 but no horizontal line.

If I set the data source to anything other than price the horizontal line is gone.

Help me, Obi Wan, you're my only hope!

Posted: Thursday, May 1, 2014 3:46:41 PM

When I add the Elder Force Index indicator to a chart the range of Force Index 2 flattens out the EMA 13 of the index.  How can I show just the EMA 13 of Elder's Force Index in order to make it more prominent?

Thanks,

Greg