Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: creekchad
About
User Name: creekchad
Groups: Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 46
[0.02% of all post / 0.01 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Fuel & CDY
Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2007 4:25:13 PM
Yah still here, I bailed on CDY around 2.48.It appears as though the correction may be over on this. IMO. Later.
Posted: Tuesday, April 17, 2007 10:23:39 PM
I'm with you on everything you stated. I took a good hard look at the chart after the close yesterday and the more I studied it the more I was convinced that it was consolidating. Noticing the long term bowl patern I also decided not to sell. The weekly chart still looks promising. Best of luck to you with this.
Posted: Monday, April 16, 2007 1:13:55 PM
Still in ,came within seconds of selling. I'm showing the low today at 2.49 but went down on low volume so I held. It WILL be interresting to see how this turns out today. Later, Have a good day..
Posted: Thursday, April 12, 2007 10:50:24 AM
tobydad--Apsll--Thanks for your help....
Posted: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:41:16 PM
CDY--- Very interresting action today Apsll . I'm still holding. Looks as though we may be in for a little triangle action. I expect some bounce out of this tomorrow ( Thursday ). Your thoughts ?
Posted: Friday, April 6, 2007 1:44:49 PM
Agree, I'm in this from 2.79. IMO--I'm seeing the next leg up hitting the 3.47 area from last May..
Topic: TGX--Strong Stock
Posted: Monday, April 2, 2007 1:34:05 AM
Agree with that,tobydad. If it clears the 6.33 area on high volume I would have to jump in . I am not a buy and hold type player. On a play like this I would probably exit it at first sign of weakness on a breakout. Thanks for everyones input..creekchad..
Topic: TGX--Strong Stock
Posted: Sunday, April 1, 2007 9:49:12 PM
I want this one to have another strong day tomorrow and IMO could be on its way to 8. Good accumulation last 3 months..
Topic: One way to play the mortgage rate..LEND
Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2007 8:08:44 PM
Thanks apsll, In looking over the chart there is one big- time divergence in the stochastics which I just noticed. Check out the stochastics in early March when the price was much higher , to now. OBV the same way. MACD climbed above the 0 line 2 days ago . The more I study this chart( LEND ) The more I like it..
Topic: One way to play the mortgage rate..LEND
Posted: Saturday, March 24, 2007 12:50:06 AM
scottnlena , I was referring to lend. Were you commenting on HKF. Creek...