Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: cupcake
About
User Name: cupcake
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Slope of a Moving Avg
Posted: Monday, December 21, 2015 2:46:54 PM

Are there any posts or clips that talk specially about scanning Money Stream for relatively hard down slopping lines. This indicator seems to work very well as a prelude of things to come.

Thank you 

Peter Larsen

Topic: Need Custom Date Sort from prior version
Posted: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:42:45 PM

The new version of " custom date sort " is awful. Example: Please select QQQ --then select component watch list of QQQ---this results in a floating watch list. Now I want to sort this list by a range of dates. Select Shift T---make your range selection with the mouce and you get the drop down titled "Custom Date Sort". Now there is NO NO NO way of doing the custom date sort on the QQQ component watch list. In the prior version of this new release the drop down box "Custom Date Sort" had as a selection to sort "Nasd  100 component list". This feature is very very powerful and in the new version it is lost.

Please help.

Topic: Moving average convergence
Posted: Friday, January 6, 2012 12:43:38 PM
How do I write a PCF for the following condition: The 8dma that nearly equals the 20dma that nearly equals the 50dma.It is easy to write a PCF  saying exacty but that never(or near never) happens. I need some 2-3% leaway.
Thank you