Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Need Custom Date Sort from prior version Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
cupcake
Posted : Wednesday, January 9, 2013 12:42:45 PM
Gold Customer Gold Customer

The new version of " custom date sort " is awful. Example: Please select QQQ --then select component watch list of QQQ---this results in a floating watch list. Now I want to sort this list by a range of dates. Select Shift T---make your range selection with the mouce and you get the drop down titled "Custom Date Sort". Now there is NO NO NO way of doing the custom date sort on the QQQ component watch list. In the prior version of this new release the drop down box "Custom Date Sort" had as a selection to sort "Nasd  100 component list". This feature is very very powerful and in the new version it is lost.

Please help.

monarch
Posted : Tuesday, September 24, 2013 8:58:45 PM

Just finished viewing... Follow the smart money by Michael Thompson....a section of the  content states "you'll learn how to follow the money and then drill further down into the stocks which are leading the way using a tool called... custom date sort".  On the lastest ver of tc2000 I am not able to accomplish this.  It is very misleading to state something that one cannot do....and still be charged for it. 

Bruce_L
Posted : Wednesday, September 25, 2013 1:08:43 PM

Worden Trainer

Right now you can add Custom Date Sort to any WatchList which is not floating. So if you clicked on the Move Window icon in the upper right hand corner of the QQQ Component WatchList to place it in the main background of the layout before creating the Custom Date Sort, you could use Custom Date Sort on the QQQ Component WatchList.

The next version of TC2000 should eliminate this limitation and allow you to add Custom Date Sort on floating WatchLists as well.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles
monarch
Posted : Thursday, September 26, 2013 7:53:33 PM

Thanks Bruce for the quick response..... I know all those that want to use cds  to "drill down" will be pleased to learn that the next update will have that ability.....I know I am.  Thanks again

Bruce_L
Posted : Friday, September 27, 2013 8:08:32 AM

Worden Trainer

You're welcome.

-Bruce
Personal Criteria Formulas
TC2000 Support Articles