Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: greenawalt
About
User Name: greenawalt
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 19
[0.01% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: Watchlist
Posted: Wednesday, May 2, 2012 11:05:15 AM

So yesterday you gave me good formulas for building stocks off their highs. Can i have a certain watchlist of stoks i care about and have this formula attached only to them?

Topic: stocks off their highs
Posted: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 3:25:50 PM

Ok..got it..and these formulas can be attached to a special watchlist of stocks i have?

Topic: stocks off their highs
Posted: Tuesday, May 1, 2012 3:10:12 PM

Can i build a file of my personal stocks that are off their highs say 30% from their last 6-9-12 months?

Topic: Easy Scan "conditions" question??
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:34:03 PM
Ok, so Revenue growths rates from what i gather in TC2000 and TC2007 are from year 2010-2009 not 2011?? So the worden team doesn't update the last trailing 4 qtrs?? And when during the new year do you update the trailing fiscal condition??
Topic: Easy Scan "conditions" question??
Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 10:58:54 AM
So I'm building an easy scan...When I open the condition "Revenue Growth Rate last 4 qtr" What does the conition type mean by Value? Mkt Rank? List Rank?...Also, What is this Thermometer box which i can min and max??? What i want to build is a universe of companies which I can rank by the growth of their last 4 qtrs...example i want the top 50 companies which are growing their revenues ie say 25 to 50% last 4 qtrs cumulative? I'm i on the right track with this easy scan condition??
Topic: PCF or Easy Scan for companies off their highs
Posted: Friday, September 23, 2011 3:09:29 PM
Would like to build a PCF or Easy Scan for companies say  30-60% off their most recent highs or x period??? Would also like to include market cap ranges for these companies if possible.

Thx,
Sanny
Topic: Charts that are trading sideways for awhile
Posted: Friday, September 18, 2009 1:03:44 PM
Would like to get sent a past topic on or get help on building a scan for companies that have charts that have sat in a tight trading range for a period of time ie, 6-9 months. Lets say a range of 20%-thx
Topic: Baltic Indicator- or BDI Index
Posted: Friday, February 29, 2008 12:45:48 PM
Any way to build this Baltic Indicator or BDI?? thx
Topic: 20 day crossing 50 day
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2007 12:32:46 PM
Need to know if there is an easyscan or PCF on stocks where 20 days are crossing 50 day on the downside??
Topic: Tracking Russell 2000 & NASDAQ 100
Posted: Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:11:59 AM
QUOTE (greenawalt)
Would like to build a PCF or Easyscan which gives me the Russell 2000 and NASDAQ 100 in cronological order from best performer for the year to worst performer for year???? possible?? thx
Well, I would like to build the scan to view both the time period of one year (like right now) for all of 2006 viewing IE, best performer of NASDAQ to the worst performer for one year?? Same for Russell 2000?