Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: phamjp
About
User Name: phamjp
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 9
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TXCC
Posted: Thursday, April 5, 2007 3:53:57 PM
Thanks for the 2nd insight on TXCC tobydad. I see what you are talking about, but at worst I was thinking that the support for the next move would be the mid 1.40s at the 50dma (expontial). But you are right, I should have been a little more patient with its support lines.
Posted: Tuesday, April 3, 2007 7:21:16 PM
So as I stated a couple weeks ago I would double up on the pullback, I did add today to my original position of the 2,000 shares. This looks like a great move off of the 20 dma. Great BOP, higher than average volume while TSV and MS are above well their moving averages. Not much not to like in my opinion. Anyone see anything I could be missing?
Topic: AMD starting to show pos. TSV divergence?
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:38:57 AM
I've been watching this one very closely as well. I wouldn't do anything until the price reverses and break the downtrend. At the very least watch and wait for the price to move above the 20 dma on some good volume. TSV may be changing, but MS and BOP are not where I would like them to be to think that AMD has truly "bottomed."

If you are guessing the bottom here and entering the stock, I would immediately get out if the price drops below $13.53. My guess though is that it will go sideways for the next few days before we will know what direction it will proceed. When the price begins its move then I will decide what I will do.
Posted: Friday, March 16, 2007 11:25:46 AM
Has anyone been looking at this stock? It pulled up on a volume surge scan the last week. BOP just turned green. Volume is still moving up, and TSV and MS are all in leading this move. It has broken its downtrend and just moved above the 200DMA today.

It has moved up $0.43 (35%) above its close of $1.17 nine days ago. I think I will add a little bit here and double up on its pullback. What do you guys think? Or should I just wait for retracement before stepping in?
Topic: INTC - Near its Support
Posted: Thursday, January 4, 2007 3:35:40 PM
I have to agree with Nimbus on this one. Zag though you safely did get out, it was quite a gamble with the other technicals like TSV, MS and MACD against you. You want to make more "safe" bets where all the technicals are in your favor. Spening time to find 2 or 3 stocks where the technicals all agree with your thoughts will help your judgement as well as your portfolio.

Though as of this posting, INTC is up $.90 to $21.25. Technically, there was no indication that I saw of the analyst earnings upgrade by Bank of America. I will watch this closely as it edges toward $22.50.
Topic: GNBT ascending triangle breakout now look at BLDP
Posted: Thursday, November 2, 2006 11:49:10 AM
Looks like GNBT started its run right after I posted the last message.
Posted: Thursday, November 2, 2006 11:21:41 AM
BLDP As I stated previously, hit the resistance in the 7.10. I didn't think the resistance there was that great, but looking at the overall market condition of the nasdaq, I should have seen this level to be a bit stronger because the Nasdaq was in an overbought condition. I think as this stock hits between 6.45 and 6.55 (prob closer to 6.55), it will allow for an excellent buying opportunity, with a run up to 7.50 for a good swing profit.

The nasdaq still looks a little shaky and may head down to the 50dma from its perch here at the 20dma. So keep a tight stop on BLDP and watch the nasdaq market as well as BLDPs price.

As GNBT continues to consolidate here at the 20 dma as I thought it would to remain healthy, I do think it is a buy here. I feel that buying pressure is building up. But as I stated above about the Nasdaq market conditions, keep your stop losses tight just in case the market turns down.
Posted: Wednesday, October 25, 2006 4:13:26 PM
Great call on BLDP. I've been watching it for the last since last Thursday. I see some resitance here at $7.10 and then around 7.50. I'd like to see it consolidate here before it continues its run up to 7.50 or you are going to see some profit taking when it does get to 7.50 slowing its progress any further. This move looks real good to me to move much higher.

As for GNBT, I liked the way it was trading until recently, and I cannot tell what it is doing until we see the next few days. I would have liked to see it bounce off the 20 and not the 50 dma. Volume isn't moving the way I would think for something that is about to break up or down. It could stay and consolidate here for a while before deciding on a direction. But with its product release in stores, I would think the move would be to the up side.
Topic: GNTA charts not too good but close too a bottom maybe
Posted: Thursday, March 23, 2006 2:31:55 PM
I think it will come down further and bounce off the 200 DMA (below $2). I don't think that is the bottom though. Have to watch it from there when it happens.