Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

TXCC Rate this Topic:
Previous Topic · Next Topic Watch this topic · Print this topic ·
phamjp
Posted : Friday, March 16, 2007 11:25:46 AM
Has anyone been looking at this stock? It pulled up on a volume surge scan the last week. BOP just turned green. Volume is still moving up, and TSV and MS are all in leading this move. It has broken its downtrend and just moved above the 200DMA today.

It has moved up $0.43 (35%) above its close of $1.17 nine days ago. I think I will add a little bit here and double up on its pullback. What do you guys think? Or should I just wait for retracement before stepping in?
phamjp
Posted : Tuesday, April 3, 2007 7:21:16 PM
So as I stated a couple weeks ago I would double up on the pullback, I did add today to my original position of the 2,000 shares. This looks like a great move off of the 20 dma. Great BOP, higher than average volume while TSV and MS are above well their moving averages. Not much not to like in my opinion. Anyone see anything I could be missing?
tobydad
Posted : Wednesday, April 4, 2007 8:11:01 AM

I believe TXCC is heading down to the low 1.40's or even the low 1.30's.

Mid-March it broke thru a long overhead resistance line. It may want to visit that line to find support for its next move. That would be a good thing if you can be patient; you'll get more out of it in the long run.

Blessings.
phamjp
Posted : Thursday, April 5, 2007 3:53:57 PM
Thanks for the 2nd insight on TXCC tobydad. I see what you are talking about, but at worst I was thinking that the support for the next move would be the mid 1.40s at the 50dma (expontial). But you are right, I should have been a little more patient with its support lines.