Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: allenbary
About
User Name: allenbary
Groups: Gold User, Member, Platinum User, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 238
[0.08% of all post / 0.04 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: best colors for visability
Posted: Thursday, November 1, 2012 7:16:15 PM

Funny you mentioned that kness1. in my forex trading i quit using red for that very reason. I found it causes me to hesitate. I did not know there was a study on it .

Topic: daily trading plan
Posted: Tuesday, June 22, 2010 1:53:34 PM
Hi jimstacy, Well what I use to do in hours haphazardly,  I now do in minutes and accurate. My trading day starts at 9am, by 9:30 im ready and I have good idea if the markets are ripe for long or short entrys. I dont look for individual stocks till 9:45 when I run my scans. The scans run and update all day till close. If there are no hits I'll try to catch a daytrade so I get some profit everyday.  When he markets close  I review  my trades BUT I do not look at the markets or for new trades till the next morning.  AB
Topic: daily trading plan
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 1:01:22 PM
Does anyone other than me have or use a trading plan as in an organizational plan on there daily activity?I find it is a big help sinse in trading from home I have no boss to make sure I am covering all the bases. And it gives me more free time to spend with the family.
Topic: Bull Short
Posted: Friday, June 18, 2010 12:04:32 AM

I'd have to agree with funnymony on this one.

Topic: Indicators
Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 1:54:03 AM
Its no wonder 90 + percent of new trader wash out!!!!
Topic: SWING TRADING COURSES
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 1:17:06 PM
Ok back to the question in this thread Rick17 asked.   Rick are you sure swing trading (as in 1 to 5 days from buy to sell) fits you . Or do you want to swing trade on a intraday time frame? How much time can you devote to your trading?  You have to know how much time and capitol you have for trading and your risk tolerance and how psycho you are then learn a methodology and style that will define you.  AB
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:17:15 AM
BTW everything you need to learn can be found for free on the net, My best advice find a friend that is a good trader already and watch and study them. 
Posted: Sunday, June 13, 2010 12:13:21 AM

Most traders learn what Martha Stokes teaches in one form or another, sexy indicator stuff. Most traders wash out!!!!! Hummm I know this is harsh but cut the sexy stuff. Understand how and why the market moves, I know its boring..  A Price and Volume chart is all you need. I am not picking on Martha but face it her first job is to sell her product. Not teach, teaching is incidental.  

Topic: AMCC
Posted: Thursday, June 3, 2010 2:03:49 AM

are you buy and hold, position trading, swing trading, or daytrading this stock? it makes a difference! if you are bullish on the market it might be a good pick for a longer term hold with the H&S and pennent.  But as a shorter term swing trade it fails as it is in a stage 3 consolidation pattern and not a stage 2 uptrend on the daily chart. IMO anyway.  AB 

Topic: How to play Friday??
Posted: Wednesday, June 2, 2010 11:34:52 PM
Trade the chart not the news