Download software Tutorial videos
Subscription & data-feed pricing Class schedule

New account application Trading resources
Margin rates Stock & option commissions

Attention: Discussion forums are read-only for extended maintenance until further notice.
Welcome Guest, please sign in to participate in a discussion. Search | Active Topics |

Profile: loneflycaster
About
User Name: loneflycaster
Groups: Gold User, Member, TeleChart
Interests:
Statistics
Number of Posts: 3
[0.00% of all post / 0.00 posts per day]
Last 10 Posts
Topic: TC2000 Brokerage vs. Interactive Brokers
Posted: Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:12:02 AM

I tried to open a TC2000 brokerage account, but could not complete the application for some reason I could not determine.  I talked to the TC2000 support staff and they were of no help so they won't get my business.

I have also tried ti use the test portfolios, but found the setup for a trade confusing and not easy to set up the way I wanted to use itl.

Topic: Need a mentor
Posted: Tuesday, September 23, 2014 3:22:46 PM

Dom,

Good advice from aquavision to keep your job and learn more about trading.  Remember short term trading is a job like any other but one where your emotions can/will cloud your judgement.

Brokers - There are good online brokers. Schwab, Scottrade, and TDAmeritade come to mind, but there are others.  First rule - don't ask a broker for advice.

If you are working, your strategy should be longer term than if you were day-trading, and you must be dissiplined

Making a strategy is all dependent on you.

Topic: Backtesting software?
Posted: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 11:52:20 AM

If you have TC-2000 v.7, then you can use that data.  First update TC-2000, then open OmniTrader.  Backtesting is automatic for any indicator you set up as a strategyt.